Test kits

• Thread starter Thread starter Vickydog
  • Start date Start date
V

Vickydog

Many wise peeps here.  How do i tell if my vitamin Per&$0e*s are real, or if any adulterants are in magaxine,other than onine pictures.. What test strips are around? 😕

@Vickydog  Some of the reagent kits are hard to differentiate between different opiates.   Like a Mecke reagent kit can detect opiates, but turns various shades of dark green in the presence of oxycodone, morphine, codeine...and heroin.   Some pressed pills are heroin, so the reagent tests are hard to determine those - especially for non chemists.   So, at the very minimum, always always have fentanyl test strips (dancesafe.org) on hand, and if negative for fent, cut it into quarters and inspect the hell out of it under a bright light.  Should be crisp, tightly packed, evenly distributed, not powdery, and coating is minimal (not thick and waxy);   You shoul be able to cut it in half with  "snap" and no loose powdery debris.    For a big order, to put your mind at ease, consider sending it to ecstasydata.org.   Check out this fake hydrocodone -  the quality of presses has gotten much better!  https://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=7521

@Roxyanne thank you. I was reading up on the reagents aswell. It just seems confusung. Niw, i have had some arrive powdery, as they were brokeen in transit.  A type of book on how to relax the muscles.  But, ive never tested anything just trusted it woyld all be ok.

I second the recommendation for Dance Safe's fentanyl test strips. They're inexpensive, easy to use, and illicitly manufactured fentanyl is by far the most dangerous substance one is likely to encounter. The only downside to them is that, to use them, you need to crush up the pill, which can release a higher dose if the pill is an extended release formula. If it is, you might want to consider calling the test pill a wash and throwing it away rather than consuming it crushed up.

Stay safe out there!

@Jesse  yes -  the heroin presses are prolific but they aren't killing people (its the fent);   And one can easily micro-dose a new pill to check for heroin:  Take a small amount (less than 1/4) wait 30 min.  Oral heroin is quickly and totally metabolized to morphine before it hits the bloodstream   - so it feels like a dirty/harsh morphine buzz and distinctly different from oxy and hydro. It clears the body fast ( is strong but euphoria is gone quickly);   Its hard on the stomach, has no "legs" and within an hour you feel a hangover effect.   I knew the first time I got one that it was NOT oxy (and was thankful I took a small dose bc it knocked me on my ass)

I second the recommendation for Dance Safe's fentanyl test strips. They're inexpensive, easy to use, and illicitly manufactured fentanyl is by far the most dangerous substance one is likely to encounter. The only downside to them is that, to use them, you need to crush up the pill, which can release a higher dose if the pill is an extended release formula. If it is, you might want to consider calling the test pill a wash and throwing it away rather than consuming it crushed up.

Stay safe out there!
100% this. I came across dance safe off of here. Worth investing in their reagent test kits/fent test strips. It saved my ass a few times using the test strips 

Last edited by a moderator:

Stay safe out there!
I suppose I actually should amend this: For maximum safety, you should test every single bit of every single dose before taking it, which would obviously preclude throwing away the test dose. So if you have extended release, I guess you have to make a choice between either testing one dose and tossing it, or testing them all and then ingesting the crushed extended release tabs. Both present risks. Breaking an extended release pill can mean too high a dose all at once. On the other hand, hand-pressed pills rarely have consistent dosage---one pill might have no active ingredient and another pill nothing BUT active ingredient, so just testing one does not necessarily mean all the pills are safe.

It makes me SO ANGRY that it's come to this!! These drugs are quite safe when they're properly manufactured and regulated and when the patient is given accurate instructions. But we're not allowed to have that, so we're forced into these potentially dangerous situations. Fortunately, we have this group (I love you all and I WILL donate soon!), but still....nothing replicates the safety measures that we're not being allowed to use!

Stay safe and start low---you can always take more if you need it!

Hey guys need a little help here. Got a few 30 type river rox and they look the part. Even the A215 st@mp looks good along with the cut line on the correct side. They were a teeny tiny bit smaller than some I have had before, but I paid no attention to that piece.  Opened one up and found a little tiny piece of plastic inside like someone got sloppy pressing them. Let me know if I’m out of line with this info.... @2earls.  You always have great info... I have pictures but not sure if I should post obviously here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Dropped some $$ on a donation and am starting to get a little frustrated. 

@MJB You can test 0x with mandelin, mecke and froehde. no one makes presses with actual 0x so if it does not test correct with those three its pretty much guaranteed to be fake. The pill cant have aspirin in it as that will taint the reagent result and always buy reagents from a highly reputable source.  Having a piece of plastic mixed in is pretty much a shitty-pressed-fake guarantee in my book as well.  You could send the pill off to ecstasydata for testing. It costs 100 dollars but will definitely confirm the substance.  Hopefuly others with more experience will chime in.  I have no idea the rules on pics (im assuming thats totally chill) or source naming. 

Thank you so much @DoomKitty.  I don’t think I want to spend the 100 on sending it off but I’ve heard of these reagent test kits and they seem reasonably priced. Only thing is I donated to a new vendor I found right here on DBG and had success in some other products and this person is having a really tough time and getting negative feedback so I tried to add some very positive posts to keep her customers from bailing out. And now I feel like the asshole. I’m waiting on a response from them to see if they are going to try and fix the issue with me, because I don’t want to put them on blast. But I will to save others from being ripped off. Just want to give them some time to try and make it right. Again, thanks for the response truly appreciated. 

MJB

BunkPolice is a good source for high quality reagent test kits imo.  They also sell f3nt strips which are an essential thing to have if you are buying any 0p1s

@DoomKitty I did see that website as well. I’m hoping to send these back to the supplier and she’s going to make it right. So no need for test kits I think?  Or maybe... jeez!  You know what’s crazy, my Mex vendor although being systematic, over priced, and never answers emails on the weekend has absolutely never! Let me down!  I was trying to keep in the us ya know... but this shit makes it difficult. 

@mjb, agree and same thing happened to me and same vendor except I could tell visually right away and also agree about SYs.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back