Test to Tren Ratios

Hammerblow

Spammers
Hey,

OK, I'm at it again. Questioning "standard protocol"/ Before I go any further, I don't believe the majority of people should even venture down the tren path until they're a long way into their AAS life, if ever. I didn't enjoy my first tren run at all, in fact I still prefer to run cycles like Test / Deca if I'm honest.

This is the point of my post, and I quote:

"Run your test at TRT / lose dose and the tren higher, it keeps sides down". Does it? Are you sure? Maybe I'm an enigma, but it doesn't work that way for me. I've run a variety of test to tren ratios from 1:2 to 2:1, and that logic certainly doesn't work for everyone. This line gets regurgitated daily, often by those that haven't even used tren. By the time someone is in a position they feel they should be running tren they should be able to work out through trial and error what works for them. Tren is an advanced compound, and it still kicks my arse regularly.

I'll tell you what I know works for me:

EOD injections definitely affects my sleep, ED all the way. If you can't face ED pinning, tren may not be the path to follow.

Higher tren than test makes NO DIFFERENCE to my side effects.I've run as low as 25mg prop / 50mg tren a ed up to much higher doses. 

Eating carbs late in the day causes more night sweats. Whenever I run tren a it's generally dropping BF so I see no issue in dropping carbs after 2/3pm personally. If you train late in the day, maybe need to juggle your training times to allow you to not be in that position.

HGH and tren give more more insomnia. I'm not the only one to report this.

Decking / dropping my estro too low causes major irritability for me on tren. I'm a pretty level headed guy, but when this happens on tren, I get a very short fuse. If my estro creeps up a little, it's practically unnoticeable, but too low and I'm an arsehole to be around.

What I'm getting at is yet again moving away from "this is how you run tren, no other way etc". If I came on here asking for cycle advice using tren, I'd be guided in a fashion by some that doesn't work FOR ME.

One size doesn't fit all.....just keep that in mind.

cheers.

Love the threads my dude. 

Im on my 3rd cycle and decided to run a test/Tren cycle  (50mg Tren ED, 250 test E twice weekly, running caber and ari and plan on just running nolva for PCT)

My other cycles were basic, test E only, and never experienced any side effects.  

Anyways I’m 3 weeks in and so far there are only 2 side effects that I’ve noticed. 

My face is flushed in the morning (looks like a sunburn) and I sweat profusely for the first 2-3 hours of the day. I must lose a lot of water weight during these sweats cuz I’d weight myself in the morning and I might be 215lbs, and by lunch time I’ll be 210-ish even after eating 2 meals. 

Tren is definitely popping my physique,  just a little embarrassing running a staff meeting at work with sweat dripping down my forehead and my armpits turning into faucets. 

Nice one mate that’s a pretty solid cycle. Is it ace or eth you are running? I tend to find the first 3-4 weeks on tren the sides are manageable. Like you said a lot of sweating (no night sweats just in the morning?) It’s thereafter things get a bit ropey for me. I maxed out at 8 weeks on my last heavy tren cycle the sides were kicking my arse. My appetite disappears around week 4 along with the start of the acid reflux. And the lethargy kicks in real hard too about week 5 onwards. The benefits/results just about out weigh the sides for me that’s why I kept running it and continue to do so but now it’ll be only once a year. Enjoy the ride bro it effects everyone differently and you might be one of the luckier ones, but the one constant with tren is if you are killing it in the gym and your diet is tight the results are incomparable. 

Peace

R

Running tren A. Yeah surprisingly no night sweats at all. I’ll wake up, feel normal, take a cold shower, and then I’ll feel a slow creep of warmness. 

I think it might be because I’m injecting at 0100 in the morning. My shift is 1200-2200 5 days a week so I’ll inject and workout after work.  

Im guessing people must pin in the AM, that’d make sense for why my side effects occur at the time they do, not sure. 

It’s tolerable, so I don’t plan on waking up midsleep to pin and then fall asleep again. 

The fear about Tren is exaggerated.  Have ran it for 20 + years and have had over 50 friends as well.

It is amazing, especially Tren E or Tren Base (straight Tren, no Esther).

I have ran up to 1,200mg’s per week with many other in the stack with.

Tren is beautiful and I have ran high test and low test with it, and it’s always fine.

You will swear more, but the benefits are just too good.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back