Tested and found literally nothing

This is a mistake because Iā€™m so upset about all the money he stoleĀ 

His name is JASON @quickpharma.com

ive shared his scams with the administrators and they blocked me!!!!????Ā 

Jason will send real things sometimes but hardly ever and all the administrators say is he will not give $back. Buyers RUN FROM JASON@QUICKPHARMA.COM.Ā 

THOUSAND S OF DOLLARS IN THE toilet of Jason@QUICKPHARMAS.COM

been a member for years and used Jim at starlitrx until he started stealing. They dropped him. But this creep they keepšŸ²šŸ¤„šŸ˜­

915607AD-0E2B-4798-A70E-82EF8803201B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Letsgo Hi I'm DoomKitty a mod here.Ā  I believe you got locked out of the thread so your claim could be looked at, but not sure.Ā  People try and scam vendors to get free stuff, so we have to try to figure things out, though a lot of times it's impossible unless there are many reports of fakes, or people actually get things lab tested. Ā  I have a few questions:Ā  When you say tested, what do you mean, like you took them to a lab to get analyzed?Ā  You say your order was xanax, trams and phentermine.Ā  I'm confused why you threw away the phentermine and nothing else, and also why the pic you posted has zolps as well?Ā  I notice a little over a year ago you ordered from Jason and said you received inactive meds, and got a reship but you never said if the reship contained good meds.Ā  If it did, then did you reach out to Jason first about this before putting him on full blast, and if so what did he say?Ā  And if that issue from last year wasn't rectified why did you order from him again?Ā  I'm a new mod and prior to being a mod I never really paid attention to his thread, but it does appear like he tries to make things right if there are issues.Ā Ā 

I actually ordered all mentioned and also Zops which were perfectly legit. Nothing else was any good. I was about to dump it all after I took a picture, because I felt that no one believed me. Iā€™ve ordered from him before and he always has some wow is me story. He has made promises to replace things in the past when he sent the wrong things but he assured me when he sent these that they were the real deal. I am a 63yo suffering from degenerative disc disease and although I am very fit and look much younger, I have a lot of pain. I lost a daughter at 24 yo from asthma. It is hard to sleep and suffer much anxiety. I had a psychiatrist that prescribed and he retired. I wouldnā€™t ever lie. I was so glad I found the zolps after I posted the pic, because I was almost out. I am picking up my grandchild from nursery school and need to be as pain free as possible. If I hadnā€™t found this site, I probably wouldnā€™t have been able. As far as the reship issue, he said he would but didnā€™t follow through. I was stupid to order this amount of product.Ā 

Also my son works as a research scientist in xa lab and he tested it for me at his lab. Ā Thanks for listeningĀ 

Ok, if your son tested them at a lab, I would recommend emailing those gc/ms or ftir results to Jason.Ā  Actually getting drugs tested is much more helpful, because again, anyone can scream fakes to get free drugs.Ā Ā  You will need to email the actual graphs or whatever with timestamps and all that because anyone can say " I got this tested at a lab and it's fake". Ā  I'm still confused about a couple things.Ā  If you never got a reship last time, why didn't you leave a review about that?Ā Ā  Also a bit confused when you say "im glad i found the zolps after i took the pic".Ā Ā  Why wouldn't you know they were there when you opened the pack?Ā Ā  I wouldn't throw anything away because if he is willing to do something about it he might require you to send everything back.Ā  A lot of vendors do that to make sure people aren't trying to scam them.Ā 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? šŸ¤£
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy šŸ¤Ŗ
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross ā€œtonightā€™s tha nightā€ came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, itā€™s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when youā€™ve already paidā€¦.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back