Tgc-rc Dilly bars

Ruger2506

OPAL SPONSOR
I’ve successfully ordered from them before, a gram of their Versace blend opioid.

I see they’re now offering many meds shipped US-US, has anyone took the dive with these products as of yet?

Can you tell me
More about this? How did you like your Versace blend?
It arrived in a week from Canada. I don’t believe they offer reships from Canada for lost orders so beware of that.

Very potent, be extremely careful. Was also very euphoric rush and have you nodding afterwards if you are relaxing or have you running around without getting fatigued if you keep yourself moving.

Blackout potential is there as well so idk if there is a benzo or other in the mix along with whatever opioid they use but that went away with tolerance build up.

I mostly iv, but when I smoked it, definitely tastes unique the few times I decided to do so.

I try to stay away from anything but pure H because of the was any of the ultra potents destroy your tolerance and the length of time tolerance stays sky high, not to mention the w/d are worse.

If I were to order another blend, which i most likely won’t, I’d get the morning coffee one to try or the green tea blend. Coffee one supposedly has some upper mixed in, and I enjoy my tea which is why it’d be my other choice lol.

Wait, so...it’s a blend of some mystery hyperpotent synth opioids?

Man, I’m not hating, different strokes and all but I can’t think of a product I would be less interested in than this lol 😭

Is Dilaudid or morphine offered at least? If they’re Canada based then I figure the safe supply program should provide lots of those.

I’ve heard it kinda had the unintended effect there because now they’re simply selling those safe supply meds to recreational opiate users and just using the money to buy fent anyway. I digress

Man, I’m not hating, different strokes and all but I can’t think of a product I would be less interested in than this lol 😭

Is Dilaudid or morphine offered at least? If they’re Canada based then I figure the safe supply program should provide lots of those.

I’ve heard it kinda had the unintended effect there because now they’re simply selling those safe supply meds to recreational opiate users and just using the money to buy fent anyway. I digress
its because of the restriction of access imo. if they made it available for anyone no more street value. They keep putting up a shitload of roadblocks. People are gonna use recreationally. Always. Period end of story. Make it safe instead of difficult.

but yeah super blend of unknown synthetic opioids? ill pass on that as well.

The dilly’s I was mentioning are supposedly pharma grade. And the synthetic blend I had ordered from them before was something different entirely. I had ordered the Versace blend that was shipped from Canada and it arrived in a week.

Now they offer these and many other,“pharma grade” as labeled, meds shipped USA domestic.

just figured there would have been others who’ve used tgc in the past and/or present.

Back in the day they were the shit, got 3 grams of pure etonitazene from em back on WallSt. Had never heard of it and had to preorder but when it came….
My first shot was 1 milligram and I had a heavy tar habit, took 3 shots to bring me back and it was the best shot I ever did. Like luiquid dillaudid but with a benzo side
I think I blacked out most of the first week, the rush was so good I wanted to do shot after shot. None of the analogues can touch it by a mile
Anyway that synth put those guys on the map big time and now they live like rockstars in Hong Kong and just drop ship other people products. Bet they haven’t been to a lab in 10 years
Somebody please make another batch of etonitazene. I’ll buy bulk, we could seriously hurt the fent market. It needs to be done ☑️

In the description for one of the dirty thirties there's a comment that it's probably etazene, and the way it's written it sounds like the comment was written by the people who operate the Chinese division of the site. I really doubt the US to US presses are pharm

I have an order in for some of their m boxes and yellow school busses. I'm pretty sure they say they are all presses. After my order I read some bad things about them so I hope it lands.

Firstly price per 8h-morph is stupid cheap and secondly an op as we all know is not crushable despite what the website says. Press 9/10. Pharma grade seems quite a flexible term with them

They claim to have some pretty off the wall stuff

I was about to pull the trigger on this one but too many mixed reviews. However I just received a successful TD of legit pharm diversion of the harm reduction program in Canada where the give ppl who qualify(those addicted to heavy opiates with are almost always tainted with fent or zenes.) A safer alternative. So they give em an allowance everyday of 8mg dillys but what happens? Most go sell them so they can get their preferred zenes or fent dirty streetdope the vendor is on Tele and has a chat group ots legit dm me if you want I can point u in direction. Goodluck and have a great dsy!

I ordered the 15th it shipped the 16th and arrived today. I feel like it's a Chinese vendor that claims domestic shipping, but in their defense they didn't share tn for "security"

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back