Thank you DBG

LunaLovegood

Since it’s(American) Thanksgiving, I wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you to everyone here. 

Thank you to our wonderful moderators/admin. DBG isn’t possible without you. Your work saves/helps so many lives. Whether it’s harm reduction(DBG allows us to be more informed and empowered magazine consumers!), or helping someone left in a lurch by mainstream medicine, DBG has an amazing ability to help people.

Thanks especially to @2earls. You really helped me out! ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks to our vendors. Fraud is rampant in this world; almost everyone who comes to this site has been scammed before. In such a world, honest, legitimate vendors are like rain on the desert. Those who strive to do right by their customers have real integrity. Your integrity and hard work is appreciated.

Thanks to my fellow DBG members. In general, I’ve found the people here to be friendly and helpful(and the site’s paywalls and culture seem to be quite effective at filtering out uncool people). There are a lot of very intelligent, knowledgeable and resourceful people on DBG(again, the site seems to be rather good at filtering out the people who are not). I have personally benefitted greatly from people’s contributions here. Knowledge is power, and DBG is a haven for us to share information  

Anyway, sorry this post ended up so long. Thanks to this site, my library is now well stocked with top notch reading material. And I’ve really been enjoying being a part of this community. 

Happy Thanksgiving from America!

Luna

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back