Thank You For Accepting Me!

Breather_Resist

Hello all!  I am an ARMY veteran living in the midwest.  I have been looking for a pge like this for a while now.  Have made several purchases online, so I am not new to the game. I am hoping to make some friends, and gain some valuable insight on reliable sources.  Once agian, thank you for accepting me into your community.  If any of you have questions or simply wnat to know more about myself, please, do not hesitate to ask!  

Welcome BR, I appreciate the sacrifice you have made for me and any others in this country and world who could not do for themselves.

Anyone who serves in the military or puts their life in danger for others(cops and fireman) without regard for themselves is truly a hero.

Thank you for your service so I and others in the world can live a free and humane life.

HB

Seriously, thanks for the VERY warm welcome guys!  I really appreciate what this site has to offer.  I have been doing a LOT of reading about this topic and have had nothing but success in my purchasing endeavors.  I will update you all when my current shipment arrives with reviews and such.  Thanks again, you all seem like really good people and I am proud to be a part of this group!

Welcome and thank you for service. As Headbanger knows, I agree with him 100%.

Glad to have you join us.

2E

Welcome BR you have a huge heart for our country. What you find here is like no other ,So what you seek you will find.Its all here for the reading

~Bb~

Thanks for all the love people!  I have a terrible back pain problem (Two buldging discs, and a shrapnel wound from and IED).  The dr. has been prescribing me Vic's for a while, but recently cut me off because of the new regulations and since it is the va they are pretty strict.  It did wonders for my back and the substitute he gave me is crap!  I will do some more research, but any insight to a good source would be helpful.  Thanks in advance!

Go with the Mexican vendors, you'll find nothing of use overseas. There are a few reliable vendors at the moment, just check out the feedback, make your choice and place a small order till you feel comfortable.

Hello everyone and thank you for having me! i just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I live in Southern California and go by PennyLane here. My knowledge is pretty much non-existent when it comes to buying this stuff over the internet but I do have knowledge on the stuff itself. I know this place is all about helping each other out so I will bring what ever I can to the table! I would be really appreciative if anybody wants to give me any starter points or guidelines that I should know. I look forward to conversing with all of you /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back