Thank You Mods And Admins For The Approval!

BennyDiazapine

OPAL SPONSOR
Hello everyone!

I am very pleased to be approved onto this wonderful forum and hope to meet some good people and make some great long lasting friends and form friendships with everyone! I love places like this where we can all come together with the same general purposes and beyond and create online friendships and get outside of the daily grind and come on here and relax, and just have fun and read! /default_smile.png

I love reading and learning from others, yet am also well seasoned in the type of topics discussed here and am actually quite close with more than a few of those south of the border that we discuss in that section on here! /default_smile.png

I look forward to meeting everyone and I am hopeful that I will be welcome with open arms onto the forums!

Happy New Years everyone, nothing better than to bring in the New Years with a new community of  future friends!

Cheers everyone!!!

-Johnny

Welcome to the forum Johnny.  Well here's something strange.  The first letter of your name has not worked for weeks on my keyboard and is not working again as I'm trying to use it now but it worked for your name.  Must be a good sign. /default_smile.png

A warm welcome to you Johnny! I love your attitude as I think meeting people and making friends is just as valuable as the info we're all here for.

Look forward to seeing your posts in the Mexican section.

2E

Hello johnny, pleased to meet you! I won't see you in the Mexican section though because it's of no use to me :-(.

Hello johnny, pleased to meet you! I won't see you in the Mexican section though because it's of no use to me :-(.
When you feel envy, just think of all the money you're saving!

When you feel envy, just think of all the money you're saving!
I have rarely even ventured in to that thread due to my location obviously, I take it that it is pricey compared to other methods?

I have rarely even ventured in to that thread due to my location obviously, I take it that it is pricey compared to other methods?
It's absolutely ridiculous! The first time I saw a price list I couldn't believe my eyes. Then I ran to the bank and placed an order lol. That's why they get away with it!

It's absolutely ridiculous! The first time I saw a price list I couldn't believe my eyes. Then I ran to the bank and placed an order lol. That's why they get away with it!
Last resort /quick recieve sort of deal then? Maybe you should rob the bank instead hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Cat! Thanks everyone else!!

I certainly don't like the receipts that come out of the bank account everytime I decide to take a trip to the SY wonderland, believe that! Unfortunately Serbia didn't treat me so well after a dear friend of mine (and I sure bet some of yours) went MIA, thus I have just been opting a routine of my monthly psych appt and a monthly SY appt /default_smile.png

Fortunately for me I am happy to see some of my old favorite IOP's back in action for the particular products that I personally seek (check avatar!)

Actually took a plunge with...one of my T@pTen favorites this evening! /default_biggrin.png

THANKS for the warm welcome family!

I am new also. Rreading, listening and learning the ropes..hope I can be a valuable member someday, as.most of you are..thanks to all!

I just got a chance to actually pull myself back in time and thank you all for kind gesture! Suzie, yes, maybe the J was a good sign!! Thing's have been looking really good in the NON sy dealings as of late. Thankfully, though such a good friend (truly) and contact disappeared, and color's weren't in style, our friend D takes care of my needs!!! /default_cool.png

2earls, I feel your pain brother. I get freaked out, especially as of recent when these letters have been taking upwards of a month, so i end up doing something stupid and place an ON on a pack to get by for backup...........then my letter ive waited on comes the next day. Happens twice this year, what the hell can you chalk that up too?! ugh!

PTFC, i appreciated the warm welcome and I appreciated your reply. I am happy to see that there are such warm hearted members here!!

last but the opposite of least,

Thanks for the reply Cat! I've alway's envied the mentality you provide to this forum, handling matter's, and most importantly, moderating it with such swift determination. It's so very obvious your a selfless person and truly care about the better of the community...So good to see this place come back together....Even after the tragic Douchbacca came on as the ever above saint to help all, only to set up and steal money.....I spent hours one night reading the (semi) recent thread about the promising US vendor we found to be scumbacca trying at it once again!! I loved that you guy's posted all of the reference links to everything he is connected to. I just want mods/member's to know i took some personal action against those and called some appropriate places to investigate. I never posted on it, but what needs to be said? I just want to contribute and love everyone here like i wish to be treated the same. Again, apologies i never got back to this. But, better late than never, am i right?  THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME FAM!

I just got a chance to actually pull myself back in time and thank you all for kind gesture! Suzie, yes, maybe the J was a good sign!! Thing's have been looking really good in the NON sy dealings as of late. Thankfully, though such a good friend (truly) and contact disappeared, and color's weren't in style, our friend D takes care of my needs!!! /default_cool.png

2earls, I feel your pain brother. I get freaked out, especially as of recent when these letters have been taking upwards of a month, so i end up doing something stupid and place an ON on a pack to get by for backup...........then my letter ive waited on comes the next day. Happens twice this year, what the hell can you chalk that up too?! ugh!

PTFC, i appreciated the warm welcome and I appreciated your reply. I am happy to see that there are such warm hearted members here!!

last but the opposite of least,

Thanks for the reply Cat! I've alway's envied the mentality you provide to this forum, handling matter's, and most importantly, moderating it with such swift determination. It's so very obvious your a selfless person and truly care about the better of the community...So good to see this place come back together....Even after the tragic Douchbacca came on as the ever above saint to help all, only to set up and steal money.....I spent hours one night reading the (semi) recent thread about the promising US vendor we found to be scumbacca trying at it once again!! I loved that you guy's posted all of the reference links to everything he is connected to. I just want mods/member's to know i took some personal action against those and called some appropriate places to investigate. I never posted on it, but what needs to be said? I just want to contribute and love everyone here like i wish to be treated the same. Again, apologies i never got back to this. But, better late than never, am i right?  THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME FAM!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back