Thank You!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hello All,

I want to thank you for having this forum. I think you saved me a lot of money. I could have spent a lot getting ripped off just to find out thje info I have now in one day.

I hope I can contribute to this forum in some way. I am about to make my first purchase and I will keep everybody updated.

Hi Collins,

I lost a bit of $ before I found this place myself. Welcome and I hope you find information that will lead you to success.

2E

I wish people were better at suggesting sources. I guess once you find one you keep it to your self.

I wish people were better at suggesting sources. I guess once you find one you keep it to your self.
I wish nubs were better at realizing that everyone who started here was expected to do reading and research on their own as we all had to.

It proves you want to be part of our community who's main purpose is to  provide non judgmental help and support  to people with medical and health issues find alternative methods and sources of medications to deal with their health issues and to be able to function as normally as possible.

We all try to help each other for those who want to reciprocate when possible.

Care to join my fan club?

I wish people were better at suggesting sources. I guess once you find one you keep it to your self.[/quote
That is not the case at all. I was able to make my very first post about a successful order I was able to receive just by reading feedback on vendors, reading about payment options and making my own informed choice. If people kept their knowledge to themselves this place would not exist.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back