Thanks ! Another new guy :)

solo1978

Good day mate ! Seems like a lot of good info ! Looking forward to being apart of the family ! 

G'day mate.

I hope you find what you need here, first thing to do is to read, read and read, especially the forum rules section and International List. It may seem like a lot, but it is the best way to learn.

Look foward to talking to you.

=)

hello solo1978 and welcome aboard!    Glad to have you.  Hope you can find this place as useful as we all do..  :-)

Welcome solo1978,

1978 caught my eye because that's the year my husband was born. Hope you are able to find some helpful info here.

2earls

Am I married to you 2earls? That must have slipped past me!!! Anyway, welcome solo, follow the good advice you've been given and you'll have minimal problems! 

I hope you're referring to Han Solo and not Hope Solo!  Haha jk, welcome to the fam and keep on researching!  No doubt you will you find what you need with a little due diligence

this is another post where your just asking us for pain meds..

we dont sell them here and seriously do the reading on the forum, it will show you everything you need

Good luck and congratulations.  As said above, money makes the world go around and the site run as well. Donations via CC or paypal or etc open doors. Dont let anyone give you a source via pm that isnt posted on here, because most are well vetted by admin and such, and it could be a super hot lead right into their cousin's savings account. Take care and have fun.

Well damn thanks to u all ! I will look into the other side of things and see what money brings I've learned in these forums u can not be a douch and just start asking for things ! Although I think most would love just to come right out and ask, I'll be patient

Now remember solo1978, dont just read the rules, understand them. I am about there after a few reads. They protect us from scammers who may sneak into our happy home. 

Well damn thanks to u all ! I will look into the other side of things and see what money brings I've learned in these forums u can not be a douch and just start asking for things ! Although I think most would love just to come right out and ask, I'll be patient
oh how we would all just love to put a title up and have all of the information thrown in our laps lol. This is one of the few things I am okay with not jumping the gun on the first thing I see.

Sadly there are people who are just waiting for people to ask for sources just so they can scam them. It doesn't matter how many posts they might have, or what title, they could still be scammers.

Even if someone asks me for a recommendation, I ask them to read the reviews, don't just take one person's word on it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back