Thanks for having me

• Thread starter Thread starter Jc2486
  • Start date Start date
J

Jc2486

Hey guys. Johnny here from uk. Just a short note to hi to all those that found their way to this site. My personal journey to this site one of wanting to able to function day to day.  That's what I told my doctor when he  refused to prescribe benzos. How hard is it for doctors to just prescribe a little pill that would help people like me have a sense of well being . Why won't they just do it. Anyway guys hope to make some decent friends and gain some useful knowledge.  Happy days 

Welcome, nice to have another UK member, have a look at rules/quoted info for new members thread and check the search function. Phew!  Anyway, you should have no problems finding what you are looking for! 

Thanks to everyone for being so encouraging to us new members.  It can be a little overwhelming to find all the good threads related to reading and posting.  I appreciate the posts from the older members that are reassuring.  Thanks a lot.

Um, hello. Also new. Also from the u.k. Also rather unhappy with nhs services at the minute, which is how I found the site. It is very lovely to meet you all.

It's a pleasure JKT. Yes, it's tough getting a decent GP and can be a bit of a postcode lottery with regards to hospital treatment. 

Hey P.T.FC.

no see I HAD treatment and have been doing well for over a year on minimal dose, and then NHS did a reverse Obamacare and sold it off to a private company. We were all given a "choice", transfer over and continue receiving your script or discontinue, and live miserably or return to old methods. Anyway, course everyone with a script went with the new company, but they have targets to meet and getting the low dosers off of their books is a priority. Hence I come looking.

oops, sorry, ranting on someone's thread! My apologies. But thanks for the welcome....it's nice to be here

How extremely rude of me. Of course I meant to say hello to jc2486, nickiean, flying squirrel and sociopathic bombshell as well. I rather envy your usernames.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back