"thanks for the tip"

Jonedoe

I would like to say thank you for creating a place where people from all different walks of life can go to share information on possible solutions to different healthcare situations that come up.

I have been scammed a lot over the past year in my search for an online pharmacy, that can supply all my pharmaceutical needs. As restrictions increase its becoming much harder to get my new doc to continue my medicine regiment that my old doc that just lost his license for over prescribing had me on.

Recently my doctor lost his license to prescribe meds. He was not good at record keeping. I tried to retrieve my records; mainly my imaging so i dont have to get another MRI. He is not getting back to me and hasnt sent my needed history. Ive tried tk get into other doctors in Phoenix AZ and they are all too scared to get involved with anymore of my Dr's patients that're left hanging. He had me on 240 Oxycodone 30mg tabs a month. 90 Morphine sulfate 200mg tabs a month. 120 Xanax 2mg bars a month anx testosterone cyp. I had no way of finding meds or anyone who would take any new pain patients from my Dr's practice. I am tired of how we as pain patients are being made to feel  like drug seakers or those who are defuring and selling their meds. I am looking for a place to purchase my meds from home that is not do expensive and isnt crap pharma. I have been going to pain managment for over 10 years and the new ideology behind opioid pain meds has so many people still hurting from having either lost their doc or they had their meds cut in 1/2.  I am asking for a source that is reliable and ships fast. I am about out of the meds that i had in surplus and im feeling horrible.  Can anyone lead me in the right direction that you know of

We have vendors that meet some of your criteria, but they are not inexpensive. The Mexican section is where you will find fast delivery and the strong pain meds and the x@n@x all in one place. You will find that it's cheaper to order the latter from overseas when you have time to wait. 

I'm not sure what you mean by "purchase my meds from my home" and if you are able to go out to send payment in the methods they require. If you are homebound then perhaps you can explain the situation and ask if any alternative payment methods are available. I don't recommend trying to use the online Moneygram or WU sites as they will often block the payment or even ban you from using them.

I know it's difficult to attempt to try and learn how to order when you are not feeling well so if you have any questions and would like me to send you a pm post @2earls I have questions and I will send you a message. I went through a similar situation when I first came here although I was not on anywhere near the amount of meds that you are prescribed. 

Recently my doctor lost his license to prescribe meds. He was not good at record keeping. I tried to retrieve my records; mainly my imaging so i dont have to get another MRI. He is not getting back to me and hasnt sent my needed history. Ive tried tk get into other doctors in Phoenix AZ and they are all too scared to get involved with anymore of my Dr's patients that're left hanging. He had me on 240 Oxycodone 30mg tabs a month. 90 Morphine sulfate 200mg tabs a month. 120 Xanax 2mg bars a month anx testosterone cyp. I had no way of finding meds or anyone who would take any new pain patients from my Dr's practice. I am tired of how we as pain patients are being made to feel  like drug seakers or those who are defuring and selling their meds. I am looking for a place to purchase my meds from home that is not do expensive and isnt crap pharma. I have been going to pain managment for over 10 years and the new ideology behind opioid pain meds has so many people still hurting from having either lost their doc or they had their meds cut in 1/2.  I am asking for a source that is reliable and ships fast. I am about out of the meds that i had in surplus and im feeling horrible.  Can anyone lead me in the right direction that you know of
I've just got to say, ALL docs are cutting back on scripts for scheduled meds due to the ridiculous shit going on in the government.  Luckily for me my doc has left my current scripts alone but I've been his patient for over a decade.  He knows how much pain I'm in.

I agree with Gov. "Shit" impacting people in real need.  I'm with you @olduser mu doctor has been good about keeping me going at the same level I've been for years.

Hard for those who can't get help.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back