Thanks for the warm welcome

RubyRed

I've been scammed repeatedly and was feeling hopeless when I stumbled upon this site. I did a lot of reading, picked three vendors and placed one order with each. I expected one would steal from me, one would send me fakes and one might actually work out. I was so wrong. They were all amazing. This did my heart and my scoliosis a lot of good. I'm looking forward to more pleasant transactions and to maybe even making some new friends. Thanks for keeping this forum afloat.

This is the kind of post I just love to see. Some days are nothing but problems and scammers and it's great to be reminded why we do it.

Thanks and I am glad you were pleasantly surprised.

Welcome RubyRed!! Glad that everything went smooth and was straight forward for you. Please don’t forget to write a review with your experiences for each of the vendors you used so you can help others out. We are all very fortunate to have stumbled upon this wonderful community! Take care!

Thanks for the kind words! I will definitely continue to write reviews because it helps us as well as the vendors. I want to keep this good thing going :)

Ruby! ive actually been trying to find a way to message you.  Being new here i was looking to hopefully ask a few questions.  Especially someone in a similair boat.  Thanks ahead and thanks for this site:)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back