Thanks, LE

Zottman

In the beginning, I was perfectly happy with my Br@vel or T@rnel T-200 & N@randren-200, T-50 (50mg Pr@p in a 50ml bottle), hell, even Sten even if they didn't have anything else, the occasional jackpot of 12 Sust Redis for $200, not to mention G@nabol, Ref-B, and towards the end the TTokyo tubs of Db@l (I'd have to stand over the sink for a minute or two after every small glass of orange juice with Ref-B mixed in, so those bull tubs were a gift from God).  Never fooled with Denkall or Q-Vet, a few of their investors were members of boards I had been on for years, and they just seemed too...desperate.  Used to be you could get a nice cycle of Mex gear (even Cyn@nel 25mcg T-3 for $1.50 for a bottle of 100, Omifen Cl@mid for next to nothing, the only thing that really hit your pocketbook was that Spiropent Clen.  Used to be you could get great bulking cycle for $400 - $500, and a so-so cutting cycle for $700 (Damn Clen).

Then in what was it, '08 - BOOM, the hammer came down and no more Mex gear.  Nothing but Steris fakes for months.

It's ironic - LE shut down the easy access to veterinary quality gear from Mexico, and opened up a worldwide black market for high quality human grade pharma gear.  Yeah, we're paying more now - But if you have a reliable vendor, you're getting clean, properly dosed, precisely formulated amps, and orals we didn't even have access to back then.

Brilliant job, LE.  We have to wait longer and pay more for our sauce, but the quality of the sauce can't be beat - I wish I could get the stats on the number of abscesses, or cases of toxic shock syndrome treated in emergency rooms from '96 - '08 vs. '08-today.  I know for damn sure there are more jacked dudes walking around now than there were then!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back