The beauty of spreading your orders

Hammerblow

Spammers
After being burnt by ***** and learning my lesson by doing endless amounts of research and listening to those who are more experienced who are at your disposal on this site (what a wonderful thing). I found myself walking in yesterday to two orders from different vendors, that's a wonderful feeling! I've got a busy personal life so now I can concentrate on that with any benzo induced anxiety.

I'd urge any newbie like me to do the same and never fly to close to the sun by sticking to just the one vendor, research and ask the right questions. It was seriously one of those beautiful moments although you've obviously paid for the goods but that doesn't mean much to customs, postal service etc. When you feel like you're learning is lovely and this one will continue to keep learning in this particular field.

peace & positivey! 

@Hammerblow Indeed, ordering from different vendors will spread out your orders and appear to be less suspicious for the most part. On the flip side of the coin, if you stick with one vendor and questions arise from WU/MG you can just have a good cover story.

Different vendors have different quality products. I find that some have aged or dull products (they're real, just really weak) and some have very nice quality versions of the product itself. So I'd suggest to anyone if you're looking for a specific product don't limit yourself to one vendor because there's always one that will have a better quality version of the product than the others. That would be the best way to put it seeing some reviews are inaccurate to the eye. What is more potent for one may not be as potent to another due to tolerance or other issues so finding the right one is crucial. 

Last but not least, finding a vendor with high quality products that also has good shipping rates/times is important. The sooner you get your order, the more at ease you'll be ordering for the first time for those first time buyers out there. Always make sure to read reviews on each vendor before making a choice with which one to go with. Don't just go to the last page and decide from there, read back at least a few more pages at minimum (the more the better) to find more accurate results.

Regards,

-VII

It's been my mantra from day one on here. Spreading yourself around a few vendors if you can afford too is one of the best tips I was ever given. An emergency stash goes a long way also. If a vendor goes belly up, or there are postal problems (rarely/occasionally respectively ), then it saves any worry. Don't put your eggs all in one basket. 

@Hammerblow Just to offer my one and half cents....I tend to stick to two vendors as both have demonstrated themselves to be beyond reproach when it comes to providing service.  While what some of what was said above is true, I think most of the vendors are pulling their stocks from similar suppliers so I think quality is going to be similar across the board. Most of the vendors are interconnected believe it or not whether they are related to one another or are a spin-off from a now defunct Iop.   Quality does vary at times but if you read through some of the pages from about a year or so ago you will find that multiple vendors had issues with counterfeit pks.  How is it that many vendors had issues? They are pulling from the same suppliers...

As far as mg/wu goes it really does not matter how many or what vendors you use.  The vendors change receivers like we change clothes so the two transfer companies really do not know how many times you order from a particular vendor....they just know how many times "you" send the above mentioned donation.  All in all it is good too have a back-up to your back up!! 

As a relative newbie myself I am hesitant to offer concrete advice but I find that providing honest reviews, accurate shipping times, and any $$ transfer issues that arise are the best ways to keep everyone well informed! 

I noticed you are overseas...you can disregard most of what I posted as it applies mainly to SY vendors!!  Either way your post was informed and provided good info for newcomers.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

Variety is the spice of life! It's always nice to get different brands etc, and compare them. That's sort of a hobby for me... And of course, I don't think they'll be one vendor who can supply everything, certainly not in my case; it's a neccessity shopping with different vendors.

And of course, ordering small is the best way.

@aintnouse I welcome any information, you never know what situation might arise and what part of the world you'll be in when it does. Thank you for such a beautiful eloquent response. I'm trying to adopt ptfc's mantra I have a few vendors and I'm always looking to add another, I'm just vetting way more carefully and making sure in the process I have at least a months supply should the ship start sinking. With regards to quality I'd imagine the time will come when I recieved something sub par perhaps but it's been of a high standard and I do try to keep my orders small. But the flip side is if you know there's a green patch or a 100% vendor a big order is tempting to ride yourself of the small worries that can escalate quickly if you are close to that cut off date. It really is a balancing act and a real education, my ears, eyes are always open and willing.

love!

Also thank you smoka90 and lucky number, is it sexist to call you both sweethearts even if I don't know your genders? 

@aintnouse I welcome any information, you never know what situation might arise and what part of the world you'll be in when it does. Thank you for such a beautiful eloquent response. I'm trying to adopt ptfc's mantra I have a few vendors and I'm always looking to add another, I'm just vetting way more carefully and making sure in the process I have at least a months supply should the ship start sinking. With regards to quality I'd imagine the time will come when I recieved something sub par perhaps but it's been of a high standard and I do try to keep my orders small. But the flip side is if you know there's a green patch or a 100% vendor a big order is tempting to ride yourself of the small worries that can escalate quickly if you are close to that cut off date. It really is a balancing act and a real education, my ears, eyes are always open and willing.

love!

Also thank you smoka90 and lucky number, is it sexist to call you both sweethearts even if I don't know your genders? 
Definitely a good plan, and I think a one month supply, like you say, is the very least you should have. Personally I think a 3 month, or better yet a 6 month supply is better. I often worry about end of the world scenarios, so, yeah...

Don't know if it is sexist...I'm a bloke, I've got a teddy bear collection (expensive ones, don't worry), I love my house rabbit and last night I managed to remove a *really* big spider from the room...so I really don't know what's relevant!

I have a house rabbit and I'm manly as fuck.

I like to have a select few vendors I know I can depend on. I don't want to spread myself around too much due to the different rules, attitudes etc of vendors. If they let me down in a big way I cut ties immediately.

I like the idea of a 3-6 supply too. Let's not forget that this may not last forever.  If the ship ever does sink I want a big, comfy life boat with all my needs for a good 6 months.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back