The Best Email

• Thread starter Thread starter kindsty
  • Start date Start date
Thank you k. It can be another option for members. And it's Swiss. We all know about how secretive they can be. Gotta better that Yahoo, Gmail....

The only drawback with these free sites are the bells and whistles. Who cares it's free.

I will give this a go tomorrow. It says to set up on laptop /pc and ominously states it would crash the browser on my phone.

Well, i've requested an invite to the beta, so will wait and see what happens

Safemail or countermail... However, the latter is not free....

~P~

I haven't heard anything from yon protonmail yet either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Safemail or countermail... However, the latter is not free....

~P~
Either is the first one anymore.

Listen cheap skates. The friggin amount of money we spend on product is so much more that finding a good secure service that won't roll over for the govt. Plus they has some far more sophisticated security features that yahoo or gmail or whatever.

These other services aren't completely secure but they are far better than the frebbie's above. Countermail is 60 bucks a year and rated as of the best with it's encryption keys. You guys decide.

I just set up a Safe-Mail.net email adress for free right now. Or have I perhaps signed up to a similar sounding provider, hmmmmmmmmmn, quick thread recap I think....

EDIT: Looks good to me, same email as a vendor, only 3mb space, but that seems fine. HB has thrown out some MEGA sound advice there in his post though.

Listen cheap skates. The friggin amount of money we spend on product is so much more that finding a good secure service that won't roll over for the govt. Plus they has some far more sophisticated security features that yahoo or gmail or whatever.

These other services aren't completely secure but they are far better than the frebbie's above. Countermail is 60 bucks a year and rated as of the best with it's encryption keys. You guys decide.
Cheap skate?! ... Ha! I like it : ).. No fucking about, good on ya HB!.. You couldn't be more correct... The price of a secure email provider does pale in comparison to what we all spend on our 'goodies'...

Right I pay for my email I believe its well worth it better safe then sorry.

I've used this one:  www.dipostable.com  It is a disposable email account and totally free.  You pick your user name and it ends in @dipostable.com.  You can pick how long you want to use it for.  2 weeks, 6mo.s whatever and after that time it disappears.  You can make as many as you want, as often as you want.    I've always had good experience with this.  Been around for years.

For protonmail if you're willing to donate 14E you can get an account right away. I read recently they sustained one of the largest DNS attacks ever in Europe & came through OK (no one hacked their encryption).

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back