The BEST flualprozolam solution

SoopaFireGuy8

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
I just ordered a flualprazolam mag to read. But I thought it would way easier to read the mag if I make a solution. I’m looking for tips oh how to make the best possible and least degradable solution for my mag. Can someone offer any advice?

Tripsit has a calculator here. Never worked with flu but solubility will be easier in something like ethyl (drinking) alcohol. Higher proof the better. Read but not tried about propylene glycol but not as easy to dissolve. There are magnetic stirrers with warmers that can help too.

Why is heat so important? What’s the best way to store it? Some people have said blotters, candy, sugar cubes, pez etc. Or is it fine just to keep in vape bottles? Should I keep it refrigerated?

Tripsit has a calculator here. Never worked with flu but solubility will be easier in something like ethyl (drinking) alcohol. Higher proof the better. Read but not tried about propylene glycol but not as easy to dissolve. There are magnetic stirrers with warmers that can help too.
And thank you for the tripsit calculator!

Why is heat so important? What’s the best way to store it? Some people have said blotters, candy, sugar cubes, pez etc. Or is it fine just to keep in vape bottles? Should I keep it refrigerated?
I don't know the science. But found something here. Says long as the liquid gets warm but not hot enough to break down your chem you are dissolving that it helps. I only used amber bottles with droppers so don't know about the other options but I do not refrigerate. I read things like peptides need chilling to stop them breaking down but have not seen that about mercedes-benz 0s. With a strong solution I would check before each use and make sure no powder settled. A dropper with that powder at the bottom would make for a too high dose.

Do you think a magnetic stirrer with a hot plate is essential? Someone else was saying I could use an ultrasonic heater, but they’ve only had experience making ejuice. If I have to use a magnetic stirrer with a hot plate, what temperature would you set the hot plate too? And you’d just keep it in the amber bottles huh? No transferring to candy/blotters?

Do you think a magnetic stirrer with a hot plate is essential? Someone else was saying I could use an ultrasonic heater, but they’ve only had experience making ejuice. If I have to use a magnetic stirrer with a hot plate, what temperature would you set the hot plate too? And you’d just keep it in the amber bottles huh? No transferring to candy/blotters?
I don't know for sure because different powdrs will dissolve easier or harder in different liquids. A magnetic stirrer with no heat and ever so clear 190 proof worked for me for 3t1z. But stirrer maybe was not needed. Blotters gels vape juice and suchlike sound cool but never tried.

The solution(no pun intended) to your problem will depend on how much you're making at one time and other things as well.

Get Propylene Glycol
Get Ethanol
Get glass dropper bottles (pay attention to ml size of the bottles)
Get Heatgun

For example;
You have 30mg weighed out that you're putting into a 15ml glass vial,
put it into the glass amber bottle, (take out the dropper and replace rubber cap for more volume when agitating and less interference)
add drops of ethanol into bottle slowly until the bottom surface of vial is covered,
fill rest of bottle up to neck with propylene glycol,
Put cap back on and shake, after shaking a good amount immediately hold bottle up to a very bright light source and watch whats going on inside.

You're looking for specific things;
After you've shaken the bottle and are watching it closely you will start to see air bubbles and the compound; The compound will slowly travel down, and the air bubbles will slowly travel up. This is how to distinguish between them because sometimes they can be mistaken for one another.
On your initial mix you are looking for the compound, looking for it to settle on the bottom. This is called the Precipitate. This is what you want to avoid and it is a good thing tounderstand what it looks like.

Grab the heatgun. Some brands will be ergonomically designed in such a way as that they can be laid flat on a surface stably with the heat pointing upwards. If this isn't the case, you can sit and hold it between your thighs upright.

Agitate(shake) your vial containing the precipitated solution and slowly heat the vial by holding it above the heatgun. I recommend wrapping the top of the vial, which you hold on to, in some kind of small towel to not burn your fingers. This will also help you work with the vial when the glass is very hot.

Now keep agitating, heating gradually (while turning the bottle so it is evenly heated), agitating heating gradualy, agitating heating gradually and so on.

During each one of these cycles, agitate the vial and look into it to see where the precipitate is in the process of dissolving. After several of these cycles you should see less and less precipitate.

Once the majority of the precipitate is dissolved and no longer visible in the solution, wrap the vial in the small towel and wrap that towel in another towel and let it sit for 2-4 hours. When you come back it should still be warm and the precipitate should fully have dissolved.

You can also submerge the vial in boiling water as an alternative source of heat.

Please be careful and triple check your measurements, (presume there is double than what has been calculated) keep a clean work area, wipe it down after you're done. Label your vials. Don't drop the vials because you burn your hands, don't heat the glass up too fast or the vial may crack.

Good luck man, I hope one day you can live life sober with Christ.

I hope one day I can too…. I’m not ready for that yet though. I bought amber vials, a 30 ml syringe, propylene glycol , and an ultrasonic heater ( a big box that basically shakes while it heats)… do you think that could work? Also, ix the ethanol absolutely necessary?

I hope one day I can too…. I’m not ready for that yet though. I bought amber vials, a 30 ml syringe, propylene glycol , and an ultrasonic heater ( a big box that basically shakes while it heats)… do you think that could work? Also, ix the ethanol absolutely necessary?
It could work just keep an eye on the precipitate in the solution. If you look at it and are making progress getting it clearer and clearer then thats good.

I'm not sure if the ethanol is absolutely neccessary. You may be able to get away with none at all. I usually will do 1 part ethanol to 5 parts PG, so 1:5. See what works for you. How hot does the ultrasonic get? Because when I use the heat/boil bath I always raise the temp to a boil, nothing big, a simmer is enough. I have an ultrasonic cleaner somewhere around here, maybe I'll use it intermittently while the boiling water cools off.

Let us know how it went/goes.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back