the BROWN service says security check

margie123

I received an email saying package would be delivered between 9 -1, and now it says "a required security check has delayed delivery".  Also, 'clearance in progress' , and check back later for scheduled delivery info.  The 'last location' is the originating state, not my state.  I am beginning to think they lost it!  i was nervous at first, but my vendor says i will get (but probably not today!). 

@margie123   I had that happen with during the "Great Heist of 17".  My letter never left the state of origin, tracking never updated and the letter was never delivered.  If I were in your shoes, I would expect the worst and hope for the best.   Usually when that happens they are suspicious of the sender and not the receiver so you have nothing to worry about.  I never heard a thing about my lost love note and I got a partial re-ship from the vendor.   And whatever you do, do not call anyone to check on the status cuz that will only raise suspicions further.    I sincerely hope you get your letter but what you have written does not sound good. 

Best of Luck!!

@margie123   I had that happen with during the "Great Heist of 17".  My letter never left the state of origin, tracking never updated and the letter was never delivered.  If I were in your shoes, I would expect the worst and hope for the best.   Usually when that happens they are suspicious of the sender and not the receiver so you have nothing to worry about.  I never heard a thing about my lost love note and I got a partial re-ship from the vendor.   And whatever you do, do not call anyone to check on the status cuz that will only raise suspicions further.    I sincerely hope you get your letter but what you have written does not sound good. 

Best of Luck!!
Thanks @aintmouse!  That makes me feel better.  When you click on the 'i' for information it says 'your package is being processed through customs'!  What the he!#.  I didn't realize we had customs WITHIN the country.   The night before it was due to arrive I tried to pay the extra to have t delivered within a 2 hour window.  It didn't go through but the $1 cc fee is still pending in my account.   Wonder if they didn't let it go through cause they had already grabbed it.  It is a great vendor, but more worried about consequences.  Thank God and 2earls and admin., etc for this great forum.

@2earls or anyone else ever have this wonderful experience or know anything about this?

BTW, what is the great heist of 17?

@margie123    The great heist of 17 is my comical way of talking about the handful of letters that got snatched in the early part of June this year.   I am not sure why customs would be involved if it is being moved within the U.S.   Thats one I have not heard of and I don't have a good answer for that.  Is this an Sy vendor?

@margie123    The great heist of 17 is my comical way of talking about the handful of letters that got snatched in the early part of June this year.   I am not sure why customs would be involved if it is being moved within the U.S.   Thats one I have not heard of and I don't have a good answer for that.  Is this an Sy vendor?
Yes @aintnouse, it is an SY vendor.

@margie123    Thats weird that customs would be involved as they usually don't get involved in domestic shipping.   Has the tracking done anything else?   When my letter got misplaced, all the tracking said was "in route to the destination" and it never changed.   After reading about everyone else's problems with letter not moving, I eventually gave up and quit checking.    I have received multiple orders since then, and only one from the clowns in a certain color.

@aintnouse, here's a pic.  You can only click on the 'i' when you are on a computer.   It could be just a standard message when they keep your package.  You can see that it is still in the same state.   I hope it's ok that I put the pic here!

You are too funny about the Great Heist!  Perhaps it is still continuing.  At any rate, I am not expecting to receive this package.

View attachment 1964

@margie123    Yeah...that sucks.   If I had to guess I would say the letter is not going to make it.  That is not fun for anyone to have to deal with and hopefully the vendor will work with you on a re-ship.    I think that particular outfit has updated the appearance of their website, cuz when mine was lost, it just said "in transit to the destination."  and it never appeared!!  Good Luck :)  

@margie123    Yeah...that sucks.   If I had to guess I would say the letter is not going to make it.  That is not fun for anyone to have to deal with and hopefully the vendor will work with you on a re-ship.    I think that particular outfit has updated the appearance of their website, cuz when mine was lost, it just said "in transit to the destination."  and it never appeared!!  Good Luck :)  
@aintnouse, Lil late getting back on this,  sorry.  The vendor did take care of me and reshipped 60 % of the order.  After all this time the status still says the same thing, and the letter never came.  Hope I don't have to see that forever when I sign in to check status.  Lol.

Thanks @aintmouse!  That makes me feel better.  When you click on the 'i' for information it says 'your package is being processed through customs'!  What the he!#.  I didn't realize we had customs WITHIN the country.   The night before it was due to arrive I tried to pay the extra to have t delivered within a 2 hour window.  It didn't go through but the $1 cc fee is still pending in my account.   Wonder if they didn't let it go through cause they had already grabbed it.  It is a great vendor, but more worried about consequences.  Thank God and 2earls and admin., etc for this great forum.

@2earls or anyone else ever have this wonderful experience or know anything about this?

BTW, what is the great heist of 17?
Very sorry Margie about this one...  I do wonder if requesting 2 hour delivery window (etc.) can bring unwanted visibility to a package?  Very odd and unfortunate, and glad you were (apparently) working with that SY vendor.  Did you ever get that LL?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back