The Dusty Old Skull

Shattered

Hello fellow DBG'ers!

For reasons unknown to me, I've been given that all too rare second chance.  I'd like to thank Admin for giving me this opportunity to add to the knowledge base of this site.

In the issue of full transparency, I was a moderator on the "Carbon Copy Site" before being booted off in a coup that I will not dare speak of here.

While I may never obtain the status that I once had as a "Grand Poobah" of this site, I am just happy to have a little place that I can call home.  I am no longer the flame throwing, egotistical, amp addicted maniac that I once was during my previous incarnation on the forum.  I am not a soldier, but I am more shattered than ever before.

I do not come here in the interests of slander or revenge against my old riding buddies.  My loyalty to them as a "Horseman" will always stay strong.

I am very much into Kratom now so you can see me hanging out in that section for the most part.

If anyone needs any old Syd Barrett pictures, I will be more than happy to oblidge when the time comes.

I am just very happy, and feel overwwhelmingly priviledged to be here.

Once I get my phone back in order and my Bitcoin buying power restored, you can most certainly expect to see the "Sponsor" title under my name.

Ahh, it's so good to be home.  So good to see you DBG, I've missed you so much!

So you were banned from here before? How's that jewey guy doing? If my memory is correct he stole the forum and made the carbon copy forum to scam even more ppl.?.?

So you were banned from here before? How's that jewey guy doing? If my memory is correct he stole the forum and made the carbon copy forum to scam even more ppl.?.?
Yes, I was banned for recruiting members to the CCF, I didn't get many, and the ones that I got are probably pissed that they're no longer allowed here as well.  As for the subject of Jewy, he was a horseman, as was Slammer, and Vitalis. 

I can refer you to this thread if you want to know my feelings about them: 

So on the subject of Jewbacca, umm, I'm gonna have to go with "no comment" as I did not come here to conduct a smear campaign against anyone.  Let me just say that the CCF is a dying forum that is on it's last legs as far as membership goes, and will soon burn itself out by being a closed forum.  A few months after donating $60 in order to keep the forum open, my ex-fiance donating $50, and supplying a $100 voucher to the Administrator of the site for his hard work;  I still  found myself thrown out on my butt.  Not to say that they stole the money, but did not take my monetary contributions to the forum into account when leaving me in the dust.  So yeah, while I'm kind of bitter at SecureIOP.com, and would like to have my money back, it probably has a year left on it's feet before the lights are turned off for good.  Their lease is up on February 14, 2016 as a website, and I do not see many contributions coming around in order to keep it up and running without my support.

With that said, when the time is right, I would like to do my part in helping to keep this forum up and running.  Unfortunately I lost my cell phone so my Bitcoin buying power for the next few days is shut off.  I have taken steps in getting it restored but it is a long process when changing your phone number as it requires an App on your phone in order to log in to Coinbase.com.  While I have the app on my new phone, it has about 48 hours to be registered on the site for security purposes.  While I encourage all active members of DBG to take the time in order to join Coinbase.com or Coin.mx if not to show some gratitude for all of this site has to offer them absolutely free of charge, there are simple instructions that even the non tech savvy can follow in order to start using Bitcoins.  While it takes a few hours of dedication, headbanger was able to complete the process, and he isn't the sharpest knife in the toolshed.  I say this in kindness HB, I hope you know that!

Like I said, I'm here for the Kratom, my little burn logo stems from a term that Kratom only avid Kratom users would really understand.  When we use Kratom, we say we are "burning it", to keep it's legal status as a botanical incense in check.

It is also a lyric to a Rage Against the Machine song called "Bombtrack", if you like the origens of Rap-Metal, I suggest you check it out!  The bassline in the beginning is simple but pretty tight!

That is some story shattered, Glad to see you are on the mend.
Thank you for the warm welcome!  I am indeed on the mend from a lot of problems in my life.

Shattered just curious : Do you know the member (allenmcadoo)?
I know how to navigate this forum well and see that he is a banned member.  I also see that you are a new member with 6 posts, this makes me innately suspicious of you and your line of questioning.  No, I do not know of a member named allenmcadoo.  Would you care to enlighten me on his situation, how you got so close to this member while having no PM power, have not even posted an introduction, started zero topics, have a cute and innocent name with a bright avatar, and a few posts in the Pharmapro thread that show you have some vested interest in the scam operation?

Glad ya are back then! I think you wrote a really good piece on Antibiotics a long time ago. It was pretty awesome!!

Our Shattered Soldier, Peanut, is one of the people's posts I saw when I first googled tramadol withdrawals and came here for the very first time...about three years ago. Between he and another dude, Slammer, they helped me tremendously! I will always be grateful to both of these men. I was so frustrated about being addicted to a "non-addictive" drug and was really freaking out. Their posts drew me into the forum. I can't even begin to describe the respect and good will I have toward these two men. I would not be clean today, if it was not for them and for this forum. My deepest respect to both of them. I really miss Slammer. Shattered has said to me that he will make some recent postings on tram. I know his posts will draw others in as they did me. He is VERY knowledgable. And now we find out that he is an expert on kratom, which I now take daily. Talk about two paths intertwining! Lol!

Today is my ten month anniversary of being off of that devil drug! (With two minor slip ups, and the last one was over six months ago)

I feel GOOD. Really GOOD.

Last edited:
Glad ya are back then! I think you wrote a really good piece on Antibiotics a long time ago. It was pretty awesome!!
Yes, even when I was not a member here, I used to Google that thread quite often just to show people that DBG is so much more than a "Drug Buying" forum, and that there is actually a pretty good knowledge base on a variety of topics.

The thread you speak of can be found here:  '&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

I consider it one of my greatest works here on the forum, and hope to add some similar content when I find the time.

Yes, even when I was not a member here, I used to Google that thread quite often just to show people that DBG is so much more than a "Drug Buying" forum, and that there is actually a pretty good knowledge base on a variety of topics.

The thread you speak of can be found here:  '&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

I consider it one of my greatest works here on the forum, and hope to add some similar content when I find the time.
Btw glad to have ya back. A belated welcome. Was not sure of intentions, but it's all good now!

Yep! Everyone is playing nice in the sandbox! All is well.

Hey Peanut, did you see the dog treat recipe I posted?

Do you have dogs Shattered?

Not yet I'll check tonite! 2015 & no cell signal @ work. FMA again!!

That reminds me of my favorite sandbox joke...Unfortunately, not appropriate for this forum..

Welcome back shattered...

-YB

I used to have a pair of little puggles that I called my own, but their owner decided one night that she wanted nothing to do with me.  I feel bad for those two little guys, not knowing where I am and if I'll ever be back.  One was most certainly my "familiar".  It's been really hard letting those guys go, I've never been a real animal lover so I saw them as little people.  Crazy, affectionate, face licking boys.  I love them more than anything, and it's going to be hard not knowing if I'll ever get to see them again.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back