The Introduction

• Thread starter Thread starter PharmaPro
  • Start date Start date
P

PharmaPro

I want to say hi to the moderators, CatintheHat, and Yellowbelly since they'll be the first to read this, and maybe the only ones if it doesn't get posted /default_mellow.gif

What an interesting forum you guys have here.  Don't know if I'll be able to use it much since I primarily shop over the Darknet, but some of these vendors seem to have better prices than what I've seen on Agora or Evolution so they may be helpful to me in one way or another.  I was hoping to see some more illicit substances for sale on the boards here but there are a few things I'm interested in.  I really won't have much more to say until some of these vendors get back to me.  Sent out like a million emails this morning lol.

So what's on the menu for everyone today?  I went with my standard Sunday cocktail, the 666 combo. 6 vals, 6 finely crushed rits, and a 6 pack of beer.  A rather nice way to wake up if you tripped your balls off yesterday on 3 100ug white blotters.

I like the little cannabis section you guys got going here.  I see this guy SMG mentioned a lot but his websites down so I guess I'm SOL on checking him out.

Well, HELLO DrugBuyersGuide!

(any idea how long it takes to get off of "moderator queue" here?) 

PF

Last edited:
Welcome, Freak...You will find your way off mod queue after you have made several posts to the board. Do your research, and lots of reading, and you might be able to find what you are looking for. Vendors on DBG carry more of the pharm grade drugs and not the illicit type.

Good Luck, and Welcome Aboard...

-YB

Last edited:
Thank you True Love and yellowbelly for your kind welcome to the forum. 

There seems to be a lot of good people here that I'd like to get to know.  Reading through the threads there seems to be more of a membership base that buys out of necessity than for recreation.  While I'm more of a recreational user, I can emphasize with those who have been dealt a bad hand by the healthcare system.  I'll have to admit, it is truly a different atmosphere than I'm used to.  With that said, I've found some areas where I can be of use. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back