THE LIQUIDS INFO SPOT

wait4it

Am optimistic this topic can be a good resource for beginners like me.

Tell about tinctures & other liquids, esp. how used.

1st Q - what, if anything, can be added to coffee, e-liquid? Are affects guided by strain?

Greetings, experienced members:

The internet has alot of info on tinctures. Many of the article writers even advise on the extraction process. Here's what I think I learned from various sites.

• The base ingredient in the finished product is either pure (200%) alcohol or a glycerin type. BE AWARE SOME TINCTURES CONTAIN NO, OR LITTLE THC.
  • Preferred dosage method is placing the med under the tongue with a droper; it can be diluted to avoid mouth ittitation; used as a spray - and may be added to coffee or hot tea. Not a worry with the glycerin type base, which might also be used as e-liquid in vaping, (not sure though).
Members: Is there a "signature" name for quality, high thc content tinctures? Which are to be avoided? Can it really be dropped in hot beverages w/same affect - vaped as well?

RELATED STORIES, PLUS GUIDANCE MOST WELCOME!

The end of the blog is good summary for learners on what it can be used for.

Thought research would be easy - wrong.

Plenty of how to make info - not much to guide an "off the shelf" buyer.

http://triiiches.blogspot.com/2012/12/tincture-tutorial.html

EXPERIENCED MEMBER(S), "Brand - or Signature" names rated best to worse; interesting experiences? 

YOUR ASSISTANCE AND Q's, etc. MOST HELPFUL!

Later....

1st Q - what, if anything, can be added to coffee, e-liquid? 
I usually use concentrates and combine with coconut oil for coffee. Super easy to do, good for you, tastes good, and stores well. I freeze it and just break off chunks. Keeps anyone from using it be accident also. I see you already found leafly for your strain research :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone familiar with ejmix, flaveur extract mix, dbpromix ... Best one to make shat to ejoose, and then best to use for flavoring same?

I am 12 months clean from nicotine and use a a vamping pen taking oil, I know they make c@…~bis oil, anyone know if it can be used I this medium?

U'laatbonstahk.  Means please and happiness to all in Yemen.xPosted@ 1025am gmt on 6 April '16.

Hello Everyone,

I've friend who's suffered for years with fibromyalgia.  Tried all the regular stuff, no help.  Now, she's talking to a pharma (small shop)  and the guy is recommending a combo of CDB oil, 5htp, and a particular magnesium.  Not a scam really, as you can get what he suggests about anywhere, not his snake oil.  Anyone have any experience with the use of these products in concert?  It all sounds good. 

Thanks, Sheraton Gibson

ahh how come my thc carts go bad on me and how can i extract it properly and pour it into another cart, i tried syringe method but i notice i think the air or creating a bubble in the cart can also damage the thc cart

anyone have probs with the thc carts, doesn't matter what brand, maybe its my battery? 

Def-Starr,

I've seen the carts, my friend is using a regular eyedropper I think, but she says it's real tough to get the drops right.  Maybe she needs to look into the carts. 

Could you tell me please, how long from initial intake, she might expect to get any pain relief.  I know the lingual gets into the system fast, but don't know how much needs to be built up to feel any relief that might be coming.  Could you tell me your experience?

Also, for anyone, urine analysis?  She, my friend, says her bottle says .01 THC content.  From what I gather on the net, that's too small an amount to show in a urine test, which are calibrated for a higher number.  But, I don't know about buildup in tissue, and other factors that might enter into a test.  Anyone have experience with CBD--basically non THC--and detection in urine testing?

Thanks, Sheraton Gibson

Just learned about "licks" - an herbal liquifier is it's claim - suggested best use is with concentrates. ?

ahh how come my thc carts go bad on me and how can i extract it properly and pour it into another cart, i tried syringe method but i notice i think the air or creating a bubble in the cart can also damage the thc cart

anyone have probs with the thc carts, doesn't matter what brand, maybe its my battery? 
IDK, friend ... If from a dispensary I'd guess battery ... Are these things 1X use - and if need be, can the liquid be vaped other ways?

wen dad name chnge?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back