The newest R0xi presses w pic- need to see this

Blackheart

These were included with a pack this week as a "free sample". The color is spot on but the sunlight shining made them appear lighter. I knew they were garbage but checked before flushing and yes - tested positive for Fentanyl.

Note: Not from a vendor on here.

94FD756B-0D62-4CCB-99F1-13B65F710E35.jpeg

Did you use fent test strips or actually have it lab test? 

Because those test strips consistantly give false positives for a whole lot of chemicals. 

Yea a strip but also a toxicology report 😔.....from someone near and dear who was using this vendor  for these.....

Again - NOT a dbg source

Got some of those from a vendor here a few months ago and knew right away they were fake. They have acetaminophen, fent, a fent analogue and some other chemical I’ve never heard of. It was a very good looking fake but you can just taste one of them and tell somethings not right. Not oc at all.

Got some of those from a vendor here a few months ago and knew right away they were fake. They have acetaminophen, fent, a fent analogue and some other chemical I’ve never heard of. It was a very good looking fake but you can just taste one of them and tell somethings not right. Not oc at all.
Man, youre good if you're thinking of the same vendor I am.  How'd you tell by sight or that and taste?  I could only tell what they werent by the taste which led me to multiple tests to confirm that they were fent.  If it werent for the tests i dont think i could ever have been sure.  I showed a legit pill next to the fake to a friend and they very boldly told me he could tell it was fake, while picking the wrong one. 

I'm not doubting you at all, i just want to know if I see them on the street or find another vendor.  Thanks man!

Man, that's worrisome to say the least. Really good info to be aware of. Greatly appreciate the heads up!

These have been going around in my local market.  A buddy ended up with some and knew it was fenty when he was totally fucking smacked off a little line.  If they're the same ones, they crush a lot easier than a real one but the rest of the fake is pretty on-point. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back