The time has come!

harmony

Thanks for accepting my registration; sorry for not posting much to date, only extra info of possible relevance is I am an EU based buyer.

Unfortunately I have limited time and am equally aware in early days whilst studying 'form' it's easy on a board of this nature to make a misplaced comment; loose lips sink ships and all that, hence my post count to date.

My long term, 10+ years supplier having difficulties prompted me to broaden my supplier base and to that end this board has been superb and a pleasure to have joined.

I look forward to being a little more communicative in the near future.

After one more order, I propose to contribute to the board; I must get that vits order done first however, I am afraid as my funds are not limitless regrettably one has make the vitamin life saving purchases first.

Give it a couple of weeks and my contribution will be forthcoming.

My thanks and best wishes to all our great contributors.

No worries harmony, it's good to hear from you, I hope you find what you are looking for in the meantime! 

Well, here we are 2 years on!!

I dropped my meds after I was let down by an email vendor here, clearly no names, but that section was visible back then.

Sadly my youngest daughter died relatively recently, the stuff the doctors (so called, at least.....) want to give are worse than useless, so here I am again.

Having read all relevant info, I have sent sufficient funds from BTC to my wallet - but sit anxiously awaiting for them to show...........😱

I hope therefore to get those here asap, but am wondering if I should make a post, or to whom I should direct a message - once they are on route here.

Meantime, Seasons Greetings to all Staff and sponsors of this knowledgeable board. 😊

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back