The Truth

Biskoinferno

Who has this flower and believe it is the REAL Truth from Mandelbrot's The Truth is genetically outstanding. A three-way cross of (Maui x Amherst Super Skunk) x Chemdog that positively bursts with classic Cali .

I have heard it’s very rare to have the REAL DEAL ,so I’m just putting this out there for more information on it and why so rare. I’m understanding that the Truth should be gifted the way Mandelbrot wanted it to be …. 

Regards 

Mandelbrot was a a fucking legend. The greatest breeding in MJ genetics for 20-30 years was done by him...period. U want the story on M from some one who knew him as a side character for his last few years....here it goes 

He was a nice enough fella if I were on his good side but obsessive about selective breeding of cannabis. By the time he passed Royal Kush was king of the mountain for sure. I barely knew the guy, I delivered large quantities of materials to him for a boss. We shot the shit more then a few times for hours on end. He personally gave me the truth and told me “don’t ever sell that shit for money, that ones special” and I never did. Just  gave u a half zip cuz it’s some special norcal M fam shit. Theirs better tree on earth, but this tree has the love.....years of work from bullSH Mexi and Colombi seed bag seed. Selecting winners and making actual chronic. It’s on par with today’s trees if done right and it’s gotta be 25 years old. He was a forefather, and a lot of ppl say they got “the truth” but I know I have the truth cuz he gave me 1 single rooted 4x4 and said “don’t sell this to no1” he was not known for handing out his hard built genetics easily

Last edited by a moderator:
He was a unique dude would sell thousands of magazine subscriptions f2f but didnt g.a.f about $ it seemed. He wasnt  rich. He love the best genetics and always getting better. Any one else with stories of M(Ras Truth) plz share it 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back