The yellow brick road through the p. Field

Deepnorth

EMERALD SPONSOR
So. Some of us may be too young to know the saying that I’m making reference to. I have seen some posts but nothing seem to answer my questions so I’m going to start fresh. In this day and age I feel like some of us are beginning to look at DYI projects. I enjoy gardening and have played with different types of beautiful flowers mostly found in large areas and cultivated by many individuals. Not trying to tip off too much information here. The bottom line is I need someone with some old school knowledge to help me. I realize where I need to get the seeds and the quality they need to have. I was lucky to obtain Some Afghan quality seeds and so I began. It was a huge success beautiful flowers beautiful pods.  All went according to plan except for the fact that every living being likes to eat poppyseeds. All that having been said by four so myself simply milking these pods like a calf and voilà I would have a Merry sip of tea occasionally. This is not what happened. I was only able to get a small quantity. That is a learning curve and maybe I need many many more calves. Once I do have this wonderful sticky darkish milk that is where I ran into a dead end. I simply want to take this material and put it in a pan to get some of the dirt and other excess things away from it. At what point in time I should end up with a good tea mixture. That tea mixture should harden and be allowed to be put on the shelf for future cups of tea. I understand you can take this a whole Nother level and do a lot of fancy-schmancy things but I’m not into that. I am simply into a good base product for a morning tea. If anybody has any ideas I would be glad to hear them. I have seen some individuals simply smash and mash tons of pods and end up with a resulting soup base. Which then still has to be strained for dirt pieces and other things. This obviously takes out the tedious step of getting the milk from the calf. It does in fact require a large sum of items. Basically to get a good little bit of stock you need 3 to 400 pee heads. I imagine that goes down and number if you go through the work of milking the calf. As I can see we are soon headed toward a do what you can do in your backyard to avoid a life in a wheelchair, I am trying to see what I can possibly do. I would appreciate any learning materials and any advice. I hope someone out there knows what I’m referring to and can help. I am really looking to this as my long-term care plan. Also any reputable vouched seed sellers I would be interested in knowing. I’ve looked through the forum and haven’t seen any quite yet but I will keep looking. Thanks for your time sorry this is so long I love you all peace out.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back