thelongforgottenmessiah@protonmail.com

• Thread starter Thread starter Ok DR
  • Start date Start date
O

Ok DR

I’ve been using this vendor for almost 15months and neiiver have I had a package late, missing or shorted. Shipping is fast for me from payment to my door takes less than 3 days. He ships from Cali and I live in Illinois so super fast shipping. 

I always get extra, so if I order 100 most times I’m getting 110-135 also he allows your to mix and match your pills. So if you want100 pills total you can do 30 2mg etizolam and 20 1mg Flualprazolam and 30 1 mg Clam and another  20 1mg nitrozolanm he will do it for you. Tell me what other company will mix and match like that.

So he sells single doses pellets (very well made)

also sells pure powders.most products are you iîm
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
p
spacer.png
benzo but he does have some other RCs but I only mess with Benzos 

you want to order from him shoot him an email and ask for a menu and in the subject line MAKSURE TO PUT (MIKED305 SENT ME) This will make sure your email doesn’t go into the trash. 

Last edited:
@Ok DR thank you! I haven't gotten a response yet but I sent an email within an hour after you posted. I've been looking for someone reliable for a while now...

No response yet but it is only 10:30 here on west coast. What types of payment does he take? 

Haristo multŭ, urutacŭ

(Thanks very much,  friend)

I emailed him too around the time he first posted this. Still no response.  Hope this is legit and not some godamn shill. The fact that he told us to reference him in the subject line leads me to believe it might be true. I don't trust pictures though. Anybody can empty a bag of smarties and label it flualprazolam. Could be true though. I hope so. And I hope they take other forms of payment besides godamn bitcoin 

I sent an email as well. I'm really hoping for something stable and legit because I have completely given up on ordering for the Netherlands. Cu5t0mz is BS.

Sorry I haven’t responded. He’s based on the Cali coast and has been very busy. I spoke with him last night and he’s getting to emails one by one. No worries he’ll reply I’ve been using him for over a year. 

Be warned, I got a pack of the Cl0n from him and they looked like the ones in the picture, mostly blue with some red marks... I don't know know if it was the batch or what, but based off my research and another person on reddit, it seemed much more like flualp. I contacted the vendor and he claimed that he did not press them and was only selling them and that there was no way anything could be wrong.  I had multiple samples of Cl0n from other sources and they performed as expected and the products I got from LFM matched much closer to Flualp (which I also had several samples to test against).  I ended up disposing of the pellets from LFM and would caution anyone ordering from them.  He offered no resolution to my and others issues and was rude and disrispectful with our communications once I started asking for any testing analysis from him.  Below is the only artifact I have left from my horrible experience (notice the red which he said was not there even after looking at the picture).

https://imgur.com/a/2YkZvJQ

I emailed him too around the time he first posted this. Still no response.  Hope this is legit and not some godamn shill. The fact that he told us to reference him in the subject line leads me to believe it might be true. I don't trust pictures though. Anybody can empty a bag of smarties and label it flualprazolam. Could be true though. I hope so. And I hope they take other forms of payment besides godamn bitcoin 
lol, yeah when I read to put his name and stuff in the subject line I thought shill. He is possibly getting free kickbacks for people he gets to order. I wouldn't trust this at all.

A pity. The words "Reliable" "US" "RC" "Vendor" do not go hand in hand and the Netherlands is just to unreliable unless you live there. I'm shock @Anybrush that you actually received a pack at all. I'm sure this thread will be dead in a few days.

I’ve heard quite a few negative things that would make me apprehensive in ordering. Something seems off about this thread, not quite sure why

I’ve heard quite a few negative things that would make me apprehensive in ordering. Something seems off about this thread, not quite sure why
I know what seems off..this part right here, " in the subject line MAKSURE TO PUT (MIKED305 SENT ME) This will make sure your email doesn’t go into the trash.  "

since when does the text in the subject line decide if an email goes to trash or not?

first..no emails go straight to trash..spam/junk, maybe. and second..he uses a lot of exclamation points..no one is this excited to share info. Something smells fishy and im not near a body or water or prostitutes.

Last edited:
I know what seems off..this part right here, " in the subject line MAKSURE TO PUT (MIKED305 SENT ME) This will make sure your email doesn’t go into the trash.  "

since when does the text in the subject line decide if an email goes to trash or not?

first..no emails go straight to trash..spam/junk, maybe. and second..he uses a lot of exclamation points..no one is this excited to share info. Something smells fishy and im not near a body or water or prostitutes.
I’ve heard some nasty things on discord about the messiahs 2nd coming being a complete scam. I guess think of it as an offering plate! This shit to is as suspicious as Benny Hinn ministries.I’d stay away.....like way the fuck away. Maybe he can turn 2 grams of hexen into enough to inebriate the multitudes and maybe water into methadone.

@Dickslapperman they sure do. If the vendor is so great, why are they mentioned in the blacklisted area of the site? Did the original poster get lost or forgot where he was on the site? The mentions get worse as the thread goes on though. 

I can semi vouch for messiah, I’ve ordered off him atleast 15-20 times , never been burnt, no exit scams even on 500 pellet orders, he was actually very polite and cordial with me every time and packages were sent quickly ,  normally a little extra tossed in like OP said (like if I ordered 100 of something it’d normally be 115-130 but sometimes they were also a few short. He was incredibly accommodating though, one time I ordered about 200 ,  and this particular batch of pellets broke in half and chipped into pieces really easily and during shipping and handling at least 40-50 of them turned to straight crumbles and powder and weren’t researchable , he promptly resent about 100 I believe. I can’t vouch for every rc though, like I really didn’t get much out of his 1mg Cl@ms (like at all, one time I researched 50 at once with fruitless results ) or 3t1z (definitely psychoactive but didn’t really feel like etiz ) though his 4mg d1claz3@m and his 1mg flu@lpr@zol@m pellets are amazing specimens for research . So I’m 50/50 on him because he’s never reallly done me dirty and when there were any problems he was more than accommodating. I wouldn’t order the cl@m again but the flu@lp and d1claze r amazing, he also eventually just stopped responding so I’m not really sure. It’s a toss up. He’s never done me wrong but definitely would be weary of selective scamming or exit scams from as I’ve read a LOT of negative reviews from others. If I were to order again I’d keep the amount under a couple hundred just in case but I definitely would order again from him given the opportunity 

Listen everybody, TheLongForgottenMessiah is a FUCKING LIAR! Last August-October he sent out fake RC benzos which were actually synthetic cannabinoids! There’s even a comment on reddit of a mother saying he sent her daughter fake RC benzos, which were synthetic cannabinoids, and it literally killed her daughter. Her daughter was always preaching safety on subreddits, such as measuring using scales, etc... 

and guess what, I ALSO FELL VICTIM TO THELONGFORGOTTENMESSIAH! I had a seizure and was hallucinating visually and auditory in the hospital for seven days! He sent me fake flualprazolam which were synthetic cannabinoids! I got them lab tested. He is a fucking fraud, and a fucking murderer. I’m still in contact with the mother of the girl who is now deceased. It makes me so fucking mad he’s returned and will do the same fucking thing. He needs to be held accountable. Please be careful people, please. This guy is a fucking liar who only cares about making a quick profit and then leaving for months at a time. That’s what he always does. 

I will reply with the comments of the mother and others accusations. The other thing is, the moderators of Research Chemicals on reddit was deleting ALL POSTS accusing Messiah of doing this shit

theres also another couple of comments on this exact website claiming they were sent synthetic cannabinoids from thelongforgottenmessiah. This is my first fucking time using this website tonight, and I found those comments easily! Please do not fall victim to his cruel doings. Please be safe everybody.  

@Warningothers  i read your post. A lot of low lives are selling ppl these cannabinoids labled as something else. Im in the most populated city in the US and its being sold on the streets as h e r o ! n 

Thank you for your post I rlly like this forum we can all help each other out and share info. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back