This Is My Very First Forum

allinicole

Just wanted to say hi!! I'm Allinicole this is the first time I have ever been on a forum. I am not savvy when it comes to technology so I hope I can figure this out. I have become familiar with this topic in the last eight months and have ran into a problem and that's what brought me here!! Look forward to finding a lot of useful info!

Just wanted to say hi!! I'm Allinicole this is the first time I have ever been on a forum. I am not savvy when it comes to technology so I hope I can figure this out. I have become familiar with this topic in the last eight months and have ran into a problem and that's what brought me here!! Look forward to finding a lot of useful info!
Welcome! Thank you for making an introduction that doesn't include "where can I find >insert controlled substance< right now!" It is greatly appreciated!
All kidding aside, welcome aboard and make sure you do plenty of reading. Read everything. Especially the rules and "advice for newbies" topic. The more you read the more answers you'll find. It will also help you with "figuring this out."

Use your head, common sense and discretion and you should be alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Allinicole,

I'm sure this being your first forum can be a little overwhelming. As 2 has already mentioned spend some time reading, especially the rules and guidelines first, and then read some more. If you need answers to specific topics, use the search box to narrow things down.

This is a great forum with very freindly and helpful people who are more than willing to help once you have shown your willingness to try and help yourself. The more informed you are, the better choices you will be able make down the road.

Enjoy the journey!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Allinicole!n what a pretty screen name,

You are amongst friends my dear, and please feel free to ask any questions, no matter how small, to me or my mod partner 2EARLS. A VERY helpful thread is the "helpful quoted information for new members" which is located in the introduction section where you made this post. Check that out.

Welcome to the forum!

I am starting to kinda figure navigating. Thank you all for the warm welcome!! There is A LOT of great information and I am so happy I was able to come across this forum. 😊

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back