Thomas Recipe

thor

icon1.png
 The Thomas Recipe - For Opiate Withdrawal

" Peace and good luck to all of those here stuggling with addicition."
"PLEASE NOTE:  This is a recipe for at-home self-detox from opiates . It is not intended as 
http://www.drugs.com/forum/#professional
 medical advice. It is always wise to make sure none of the recipe ingredients or procedures conflict with medications you may be taking. Likewise, if you have any medical condition, disease, allergy or any other health issue, consult your doctor before using the recipe. 
THOMAS RECIPE 
If you can't take time off to detox, I recommend you follow a taper regimen using your drug of choice or suitable alternate -- the slower the taper, the better. 
For the Recipe, You'll need: 
1. Valium (or another benzodiazepine such as Klonopin, Librium, Ativan or Xanax). Of these, Valium and Klonopin are best suited for tapering since they come in tablet form. Librium is also an excellent detox benzo, but comes in capsules, making it hard to taper the dose. Ativan or Xanax should only be used if you can't get one of the others. 
2. Imodium (over the counter, any drug or grocery store). 
3. L-Tyrosine (500 mg caps) from the health food store. 
4. Strong wide-spectrum mineral supplement with at least 100% RDA of Zinc, Phosphorus, Copper, Magnesium and Potassium (you may not find the potassium in the same supplement). 
5. Vitamin B6 caps. 
6. Access to hot baths or a Jacuzzi (or hot showers if that's all that's available). 
How to use the recipe: 
Start the vitamin/mineral supplement right away (or the first day you can keep it down), preferably with food. Potassium early in the detox is important to help relieve RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome). Bananas are a good source of potassium if you can't find a supplement for it. 
Begin your detox with regular doses of Valium (or alternate benzo). Start with a dose high enough to produce
http://www.drugs.com/forum/#sleep
. Before you use any benzo, make sure you're aware of how often it can be safely taken. Different benzos have different dosing schedules. Taper your Valium dosage down after each day. The goal is to get through day 4, after which the worst WD symptoms will subside. You shouldn't need the Valium after day 4 or 5. 
During detox, hit the hot bath or Jacuzzi as often as you need to for muscle aches. Don't underestimate the effectiveness of hot soaks. Spend the entire time, if necessary, in a hot bath. This simple method will alleviate what is for many the worst opiate WD symptom. 
Use the Imodium aggressively to stop the runs. Take as much as you need, as often as you need it. Don't take it, however, if you don't need it. 
At the end of the fourth day, you should be waking up from the Valium and experiencing the beginnings of the opiate WD malaise. Upon rising (empty stomach), take the L-Tyrosine. Try 2000 mgs, and scale up or down, depending on how you feel. You can take up to 4,000 mgs. Take the L-Tyrosine with B6 to help absorption. Wait about one hour before eating breakfast. The L-Tyrosine will give you a surge of physical and mental energy that will help counteract the malaise. You may continue to take it each morning for as long as it helps. If you find it gives you the "coffee jitters," consider lowering the dosage or discontinuing it altogether. Occasionally, L-Tyrosine can cause the runs. Unlike the runs from opiate WD, however, this effect of L-Tyrosine is mild and normally does not return after the first hour. Lowering the dosage may help. 
Continue to take the vitamin/mineral supplement with breakfast. 
As soon as you can force yourself to, get some mild exercise such as walking, cycling, swimming, etc. This will be hard at first, but will make you feel considerably better. 
"Thomas"

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for this it's really useful I bought all the vits and supps mentioned here and added a few more of my own😠and im on day 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are you doing??
Great actually as far as physical wdS go. Day. I never got any gastro problems (odd right from 40-50 dee H see ? Although I didn't get constipated when I was taking them - and had tapered down to 8 a day.

I haven't been tapering the b3nz0s as specified and I've also been adding in just about any other drug I can get my hands on but I've been taking nothing except the vits and sups since Saturday. So four days properly straight and I'm fine physically just so BORED. Which sounds like no big deal and most people could just play Xbox or whatever but I spend all day with at least 2 small children and they are pretty boring even if you're not wding.

So i guess this is paws... I do notice the L tyrosine though.

You are doing great. Especially with kids to watch over. Boredom is a problem, when you can't think of anything interesting to do or don't have the energy to do it. I'm sure that will improve over time. When you feel enough time has passed and your' feeling better, why not treat yourself to something special that you want, or do something that you have been wanting to do. A little bit of a reward.

You deserve it.

Take care!

T

Great actually as far as physical wdS go. Day. I never got any gastro problems (odd right from 40-50 dee H see ? Although I didn't get constipated when I was taking them - and had tapered down to 8 a day.

I haven't been tapering the b3nz0s as specified and I've also been adding in just about any other drug I can get my hands on but I've been taking nothing except the vits and sups since Saturday. So four days properly straight and I'm fine physically just so BORED. Which sounds like no big deal and most people could just play Xbox or whatever but I spend all day with at least 2 small children and they are pretty boring even if you're not wding.

So i guess this is paws... I do notice the L tyrosine though.

I am SO happy for you! You are doing GREAT! Try to work a little exercise into your day to exercise. It works WONDERS for fatigue and lack of motivation. I know you have Little Ones at home, so just do some jumping jacks (or anything to get your heart rate up) a couple of times a day if you can't get out of the house. 13 days? Girl, you gave GOT this!!!!!

Oh thanks so much you two!! Exercise is the one part I've been cooperating with (can't bear drinking water!) as two of mine are in school half days... That forces me out no matter how terrible i feel. Although it's half term this week and we are sat in the park as I write:)

Thanks again for the congratulations - really makes me smile /default_smile.png

I'm so proud of you Revenger! You are killing it. I totally get it, about the boredom that is. It would be a problem for me as well. But I haven't quit and you have!

I'm really impressed and a bit jealous too, if I'm being completely honest.

You can't compare us twirls. You are prescribed them for a reason so don't feel bad for taking them!!

Part of my reason for taking a break was to see if I'm in genuine pain after the achey ness off wds have passed - and I do have actual hip pain. Especially at night.. So I'm going to see the physio and do something about it, rather than taking faaaar more pks than I actually need recreationally.

Your car accident sounds pretty awful... You Should take whatever you need to live a normal life.

Besides I had a weekend off and have enjoyed my new lower tolerance /default_smile.png no harm in that either... But am making sure I stay in control this time.. I hope

You can't compare us twirls. You are prescribed them for a reason so don't feel bad for taking them!! Part of my reason for taking a break was to see if I'm in genuine pain after the achey ness off wds have passed - and I do have actual hip pain. Especially at night.. So I'm going to see the physio and do something about it, rather than taking faaaar more pks than I actually need recreationally. Your car accident sounds pretty awful... You Should take whatever you need to live a normal life. Besides I had a weekend off and have enjoyed my new lower tolerance /default_smile.png no harm in that either... But am making sure I stay in control this time.. I hope Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The reasons don't matter Revenger, the fact remains, you still showed the strength and determination to beat your habit into submission!! ; )

~P~

I've asked in a cpl of threads but does anyone have any personal experience of ibogaine treatment for opiate addiction.

I've struggled with opiates for over twenty yrs done the re-hab thing once but jumped the wall!.And the detox thing 3 times but this treatment seems to be nature's cleanser from opiates as I've seen patients on YouTube who seem to become almost cured after one day of treatment saying they feel fine,have almost no WDS and no longing to use they're opiate of choice ie m€th@done or H.

Maybe the clinics are expensive but im really getting sick and tired of being sick and tired!

P.s i work f/T and can't do the long rehab thing again and as I get older I really am struggling with work as it is a very physical job I do.

Peace

Bliss. ...

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back