Thoughts on spacing out orders

Mgd

Do you think i would be more likey to arise supsusions from customs if you make multiple orders from different vendors  from diferent countries within a week.  Thoughts? Any first hand experiences. The one time i ordered 3 times from the same vendor within a 1 and half week perio. All them were siezed...bad luck? Odd coincidence?  Or just bad opsec?

Last edited by a moderator:
OOF that's fucking rough about those 3 packs at the same time!  That would be SERIOUSLY depressing lol.  I could chalk that up to any mixture of bad luck/opsec/coincidence.  Last year i had a pack go missing (disappeared leaving customs.  last update said "item cleared customs" and then vanished) and when i contacted the vendor they said they sent like 6 packs that day and they all disappeared from the same ISC with the same last scan.  Didn't get no LL so my assumption is someone maybe found something and then grabbed every similar pack and stole them all.  So a mix of shit opsec and shit luck/coincidence.  I usually try and space shit out but last year i got wild and ordered 5 different international packs and they ended up all coming in the same week.  When i realized what I'd done i got super stressed but nothing happened except my mail lady was like "i love all the cool looking international things you've been getting."  I def didn't order anything overseas for a minute after that.  Now i usually try and keep it to two internationals a month and the rest domestic if i can....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mgd    Honestly it could be a combo platter of all three.  Dont forget that sometimes employees of these particular services have sticky fingers.  I had an acquaintance that used to work for the one that starts with F and he told me that any package that rattled or made a certain noise, he would lift it.  Not a very cool thing to do at all but I imagine these guys getting paid 12-15 bucks an hour like to supplement their income so that may have played a role.   I wouldnt worry too much because things happen at random and the volume of shit passing through these places is mind boggling.  I would chalk it up to bad luck and move on.  If you can use a different addy for you your next go around, you may want to consider that.  I imagine if you ordered again, things would be ok.    Its just a roll of the dice.   Btw I dont do internationals at all but my friend does and we talk about shit all the time.  Hes had huge ones go missing and there has never been any repercussions so I wouldnt be overly concerned.   I dont think it would raise any suspicions at all.....just remember volume, volume, volume.  Millions of things moving around and yours just happened to get snatched while the other million made it through.  Bad freaking luck!

@Mgd    Honestly it could be a combo platter of all three.  Dont forget that sometimes employees of these particular services have sticky fingers.  I had an acquaintance that used to work for the one that starts with F and he told me that any package that rattled or made a certain noise, he would lift it.  Not a very cool thing to do at all but I imagine these guys getting paid 12-15 bucks an hour like to supplement their income so that may have played a role.   I wouldnt worry too much because things happen at random and the volume of shit passing through these places is mind boggling.  I would chalk it up to bad luck and move on.  If you can use a different addy for you your next go around, you may want to consider that.  I imagine if you ordered again, things would be ok.    Its just a roll of the dice.   Btw I dont do internationals at all but my friend does and we talk about shit all the time.  Hes had huge ones go missing and there has never been any repercussions so I wouldnt be overly concerned.   I dont think it would raise any suspicions at all.....just remember volume, volume, volume.  Millions of things moving around and yours just happened to get snatched while the other million made it through.  Bad freaking luck!
all MY orders are for spacing out!!!!😂😂😂Sorry, jk....couldn't resist

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back