Thx for the add.

Yardarm

Hi All

thanks for the add, i read the forum rules hope i dont F*&% Up.

Im sort of interested in online stuff as the virus has land locked me. ill post in that part later. 😐🙃

ill look into donation to.

over

@Yardarm   Welcome to the site Yardarm. I'm new to this forum myself, but feel quite welcome already. They seem like a friendly bunch here.

I haven't quite figured out Bitcoin yet but as soon as I do, I'll be making that important donation. Sites like this are pretty rare, so if I can donate to keep it running it's money well spent.

Nice to meet you, and hope to see you around.

I see I'm just chopped liver, being an afterthought to tag as a helpful one! Lol! JFK! Love ya, Hev, my dear friend! Welcome to the Community, @Yardarm! As she tagged me, I'm always here to help. I check the forum about a dozen times a day, if not more, and am on here most of the day ad a result to be reached for anything! If you need me before you donate and can DM, just comment here in your own thread (this specific one) and tag my username using the @ symbol to do so, and tell me what you need my help figuring out and DM me directly if you need me after you donate and have DM privileges enabled, and I'll reply within a couple hours tops typically, and if you're lucky with timing, you'll get an immediate response!

@Yardarm   Welcome to the site Yardarm. I'm new to this forum myself, but feel quite welcome already. They seem like a friendly bunch here.

I haven't quite figured out Bitcoin yet but as soon as I do, I'll be making that important donation. Sites like this are pretty rare, so if I can donate to keep it running it's money well spent.

Nice to meet you, and hope to see you around.
thx @Psychoticka

i agree with what you said to

not trying to push anything but i got a bitcoin credit card, they actually sent me this metal CC to. I was unsure about BC i am a still a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Yardarm  Sounds like you already know more about Bitc0in than I do, I literally know nothing at the minute. Got a lot of reading up and a lot of practice to do.

But I know it's gonna be worth it, as it will play a big part in our future!

Best regards,

-Psychoticka

I see I'm just chopped liver, being an afterthought to tag as a helpful one! Lol! JFK! Love ya, Hev, my dear friend! Welcome to the Community, @Yardarm! As she tagged me, I'm always here to help. I check the forum about a dozen times a day, if not more, and am on here most of the day ad a result to be reached for anything! If you need me before you donate and can DM, just comment here in your own thread (this specific one) and tag my username using the @ symbol to do so, and tell me what you need my help figuring out and DM me directly if you need me after you donate and have DM privileges enabled, and I'll reply within a couple hours tops typically, and if you're lucky with timing, you'll get an immediate response!
@LysergamideLandscapes1938

thanks its great to get a few warm welcome words so early on.... what a great forum i have been reading it alot early this year b4 i joined...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back