Thyroxine T3 Experience For Weight Loss?

mickuk

Hi,

Has anyone got experience using Thyroxine for weight loss?

I've recently ordered some, mainly for weight loss although I do have slight low thyroid, just not enough to warrent doctor prescribing anything (last time I was tested anyway)

Any experience, or what to expect would be appreciated.

I would NOT fuck with thyroid hormones without close supervision of an endocrinologist, unless you have a PhD in physiology. Safer bet is to use sympathomimetics like ephedrine or phentermine, which can be readily purchased from vendors we discuss on this forum. Epi and NorEpi and analogues will promote lipolysis, and they will work in synergy with cortisol and glucagon and growth hormone. Do NOT ingest synthetic cortisol, growth hormone or glucagon. Rather, induce your body to produce elevated amounts of them by giving your axes the correct signals: 1) limit sugar intake in favor of amino acids, 2) get lots of sleep, 3) keep yourself constantly on edge and under stress, don't sit around, convince yourself mentally that you are under stress or actually put yourself in such situation -- this will stimulate the adrenal gland and diminish appetite, 4) take sympathomimetics with beta blockers so that you do not do permanent damage to your heart. If all of this sounds totally new and foreign, I suggest you take an online course in physiology and pharmacology, because there is a healthy and proper way to use hormones to achieve weight loss without destroying your heart.

Thanks for the reply!

What you say makes a lot of sense!

Many Thanks

Weight loss.... i stopped using  vik  2.5 weeks ago; kratom taking about 5 capsules 4 times daily has helped a lot; believe it or not   large doses  of immodium twice daily helps as well. My main issue has been the significant weight loss...which began some time before i stopped the Vs.

How long will it take for my appetite to return? Strange.... when i started the v  about 3 years ago and worked up to an average of about  15 daily 10 mg per item.

I  take 4 50mg of benadryl and i sleep fine. Still get cold at times; less frequently than  2.5 weeks ago.

My appetite is the issue; i eat about every other day; although i take a multi vitamin,b-6 b-12 milk thistle and fish oil; the proper recommended amounts.

When i 1st started v's  i ate like a horse. Now being off them  food has little interest to me; about eveery other day i eat a complete meal. My wife looks at me as if why doesnt your appetite return? How long in general terms will it take for my normal appetite to return? I  understand about endorphins and serotomin being out of kilter due to the long term usage of the aforementioned item.

Thanks for any assistance!

Taking thyroxine is not a good idea at all. Too much can cause heart palpitations & even irregular heart beat which can lead to death. This is not a med to take for weight loss. You have to be monitored by a doctor when taking thyroid meds. so your levels can be checked. I have hypothyroidism & do take meds every day. Please look up the side effects & I think you will see the danger.

It can cause hyperthyroidism (not caused by thyroxine in my case) and trust me, although I lost a lot of weight, it was the most awful experience of my life. Wait, a really bad bout of sciatica is up there with the hypothyroidism. Yeah, don't mess with that. 

Weight loss.... i stopped using  vik  2.5 weeks ago; kratom taking about 5 capsules 4 times daily has helped a lot; believe it or not   large doses  of immodium twice daily helps as well. My main issue has been the significant weight loss...which began some time before i stopped the Vs.

How long will it take for my appetite to return? Strange.... when i started the v  about 3 years ago and worked up to an average of about  15 daily 10 mg per item.

I  take 4 50mg of benadryl and i sleep fine. Still get cold at times; less frequently than  2.5 weeks ago.

My appetite is the issue; i eat about every other day; although i take a multi vitamin,b-6 b-12 milk thistle and fish oil; the proper recommended amounts.

When i 1st started v's  i ate like a horse. Now being off them  food has little interest to me; about eveery other day i eat a complete meal. My wife looks at me as if why doesnt your appetite return? How long in general terms will it take for my normal appetite to return? I  understand about endorphins and serotomin being out of kilter due to the long term usage of the aforementioned item.

Thanks for any assistance!
Everyone is different..but have you tried cannabis for an appetite stimulant?

I tried the "EC Stack" which is a combo of Ephedrine and Caffeine. After 3 days of that, my nervous system was about to shoot through the roof. I can drink 8 cups of coffee per day and handle Ephedrine by itself. But Caffeine pills and Ephedrine pills did NOT go well for me.

What I find REALLY works, ALONG with healthy eating and regular exercising is Phentermine (sp). Cut my appetite down considerably, but make sure what you do eat is healthy and not junk food. Two or three months max per day on that med, and you're weight will drop big time. Just beware of the "yo-yo effect."

Last edited by a moderator:
I found the ECA stack (ephedrine, caffiene, asprin) worked well, but I tapered dosage slowly up, then back down at the end - for me the side effects were minimal this way - but everyone's different so I'd definitely advise caution!!

Also avoid if you got any high blood pressure or heart issues.

Not tried the phentermine, interesting ...

Yeah i absolutely advocate the ECA stack over using T3 and/or T4. My mother uses Levo-T (t4) @ 100mg/day to control her weight loss, and she has for years. IT worries me death that she won't listen to me and do research on how this is NOT the right way to go about losing weight! Ugh, i just can't break through to her.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back