Tianeptine to stave WD's

AceSlater

Recently coming off suboxone, I tested the anectodal evidence online that the Anti-Depressant/Nootropic (sold online at nootropic stores) Tianeptine actually takes away WD's 100%. If you take 100-200mg, I've found all my WD symptoms gone. Hope this helps if Kratom isn't for you. I don't know the degree of WD from stopping Tianeptine, but if you use it for less than a week I think you'll be ok, or at least the WD will be significantly easier.

Always good to know 

Need to "jump" myself.

Recently coming off suboxone, I tested the anectodal evidence online that the Anti-Depressant/Nootropic (sold online at nootropic stores) Tianeptine actually takes away WD's 100%. If you take 100-200mg, I've found all my WD symptoms gone. Hope this helps if Kratom isn't for you. I don't know the degree of WD from stopping Tianeptine, but if you use it for less than a week I think you'll be ok, or at least the WD will be significantly easier.

Supposedly the half-life of Tianeptine is only 1-2 hours, but I found that if i take it in the morning, I feel fine all day. Thus, with the short half-life, the WD should be faster than a suboxone WD, likely more similar to kratom wd.

Please note, do not take Tianeptine long-term (more than few days). I actually have been reading a lot of horror stories about people getting hooked on Tianeptine as well. It's half-life is very short, so it may be good to use for a few days to get suboxone out of your system for the first few days, and then wean off Tianeptine. But do not be fooled, Tianeptine is a still a full mu-agonist and using it for more than prescribed or for long periods of time will still cause opioid WD. Plus, it has anti-depressant properties so it may cause additional WD symptoms, like how tramadol does.

I got some in a bind with WD, my fear is the amount is so small how the hell to weigh it? And can someone tell me how the mix it or just choke it down like the big K green stem. Which I like but states are screwing with it like normal. Is it best to put in empty cap. I heard start at 12.5,,,but how the hell do I figure that out. And if it an anti /agonist will it interact bad with a #%cet family

The Tianeptine I got was in capsule form and is 25mg per capsule.  I took 2 capsules and I could really feel it.  I cant say for sure if I enjoyed it or not....still on the fence but I think it would be good in staving off wd.   @AceSlater is correct....further research reveals some real horror stories about people getting hooked and having some serious wd issues.    I would take no more than 50mg-75mg my first go around just to see how it makes you feel.   You can also use loperamide to stave off wd....that shit worked wonders for me when I was having a bad time.  Google it and you will find a lot of info on that.  Best of luck

The Tianeptine I got was in capsule form and is 25mg per capsule.  I took 2 capsules and I could really feel it.  I cant say for sure if I enjoyed it or not....still on the fence but I think it would be good in staving off wd.   @AceSlater is correct....further research reveals some real horror stories about people getting hooked and having some serious wd issues.    I would take no more than 50mg-75mg my first go around just to see how it makes you feel.   You can also use loperamide to stave off wd....that shit worked wonders for me when I was having a bad time.  Google it and you will find a lot of info on that.  Best of luck
Good info here. I am looking to get some Tianeptine myself for very limited use maybe when you jump from rc to kratom to a little tianeptine

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back