Tianeptine

21np

Not really into PKs, but tianeptine is a very close experience to pk's.

Legal and really works well in my opinion. Great alternative to spending an arm and a leg on certain sites.

Comes in powder form so just be careful on amounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
 The few that i have used are good quality with good prices and fast shipping.  I have used Ceretropic.com or ordertianeptine.com they both offer similar prices and quality is near almost the same. I have been pleased by both of their customer service and products. I would stay clear of savant-research.com if you come across them, they sold me fake Amfolenic acid.

You can actually buy this on amazon! But I like NewMind.com, same owners of Liftmode (famous for their phenibut).

I've stopped using suboxone the last week and instead substituted using this, however, I have heard horror stories of WD's from this powder too - especially since half a capsule is about 250 mg and around the world this drug is sold for use as 12.5 mg 3x a day.

It is a low affinity, full agonist at mu receptor, so you definitely feel a opiate like mood boost, nothing crazy strong, but if you are taking enough to stave off WD's from  a strong opioid dependence, you'd need to use like 200 mg which is way too much and can cause WD of its own. Especially since opioid affinity is just one of its properties - it is an anti-depressent, an SSRE, and does stuff with glutamate and other brain mechanisms related to neuroplasticity that is too complicated to explain.

May be a good tool in the tool box, but be careful and don't use this recreationally on a regular basis!

Don't buy it through Amazon though, Amazon charges 39.99 while Nooptropics Depot charges the same 60 capsule (50 mg) Tianepine Sulfate for 29.99. Amazon upcharges the product by 25%.

How is this typical administered? And dosage for an old timer, waiting on fill time to get by. Some on the way.

It works best orally but tastes like shit so you may want to drop it in a capsule. The recommended dose if you're using it medicinally is 12.5 mg 3 times a day. It has a short half life. 

I purchased mine from Nootropics Depot in Az.  They have it in capsule and powder form....reasonable prices and good shipping.  

Kingthalamus Nootropics | Cognitive Supplies, Unlock your Brain

Diamond Suppliments - buy tianeptine sodium powder

Tianeptine Direct

TiaTrue > Catalog

NewMind was great but now they only sell 2g max, and are susposovly (spelling) phasing it out all together, but they have said that before.

Theirs also stuff on baye labeled as tinna, and similar names, the tinna comes from a company specpure, Which is just OK its susposto be mostly sodium, and the rest free acid or sulfate

ItRed allso has a vendors subform, with many recent reviews.

I have used aliexpress as well with great success for bulk,  If needed I could figure out who exactly I bought off.

The withdrawals from this stuff are INTENSE for about 48 hours, the next 24 are still not nice but not nearly as bad, the next day I was always 90-95+ % better. Still be carefull with this stuff.  Its starting to show up at head/vape shops, and gas stations

@causalitist Can you recommend a place that carries Tia caps or tabs?   Many years ago I did all the hard opiates and thought Tramadol was garbage....Strangely enough I now enjoy the serotonin energetic effects of Tram so I am thinking I may like Tia.....definitely want to remain careful. Habit free occasional rec use is my goal

Btw I saw your Mescaline mention on another thread and am wondering about DMT. I am not a good chemist so I would have to buy it and if you aren't connected on the dark web it seems like you are out of luck unfortunately....I did locate some MET which I would consider DMT-Lite...I should probably be posting this on the other thread.

The Amazon vendor is the only one i've used since people stopped selling it like candy.  He seems to have the best horrible prices for good quality... Tia Salt is the only option i even consider worthwhile.  I was shocked when i ate 200mg an i felt it...i so assumed it was BS.

Thanks for the info but I just read how bad the withdraws are and how good it was...seemed like it would probably ruin my life since I'm already on a benzo, so down the toilet it went (the sodium did NOT want to dissolve in that regular water haha).  I love Opi's too much to have an easy connect like this.

I'm impressed with this stuff so far.  Was desperately seeking codeine syrup pea vicodin to quell the caughing....  well as the lord might have it 5g of the sulphate were waiting in my post.  Taking 500mg and a zany bar is bout perfect.  Energized relaxed, very nice, very very mild itchies.  not to huge I'm heroic opiate high, just the confidence and you feel good cause you should feel good.  But don't expect the "I ate some shit a chemist tweaked as nd have a ball".

It's cheap and lower doses are not a bad thing.

the links for this are old and non existent, anyone got an updated source thats legit? the sodium i mean as it seems to be the only good kind

the links for this are old and non existent, anyone got an updated source thats legit? the sodium i mean as it seems to be the only good kind
I know a place but only the sulphate or the ethyl ester, I find both interchangable, the sodium was just too corrosive for me.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back