Tip O' The Hat To The Ladies! And Firm Handshake For The Gents.

mrwiggums

Hello just wanted for introduce myself, and say thank you to everyone for starting the site and all the invaluable information contained within its virtual boundaries.

Hello.   I've been reading a lot on here for the last few weeks, and thought I should finally jump in and get my feet wet.  I'm a person of few words and not really used to posting on forums so this is pretty anxiety producing for me!  But I wanted you all to know that I appreciate your efforts in participating in this forum.  I know it's not easy.

Thanks soda, you will feel more comfy as time goes on, I promise. Welcome!

Mr. Wiggums, thank you for tipping your hat. You are a gentleman, which we gals are hard pressed to find these days. Welcome!

My recommend is read, read, read! Start with the forum rules. You will be zipping around the forum in no time!

I've found several useful sources here thanks everyone! I realized I never really said anything about who or what I am in my intro. I am a 32 year old male with a titanium rod and back problems. I have been many things in my time and had my fun. I am a graduate from culinary school and was a chef at a country club. I've been a caretaker, kinda still am. I just moved halfway cross country to the ocean state and fairly looking forward to the beaches now that I have stuff to control my social anxiety. A couple somas a few trams a xannie and a kpin and it's now time to go sell my truck /default_sad.png I'm gonna miss her. Anyway ciao for now.

Hi and welcome mrwiggums /default_smile.png bummer about your truck, I absolutely ♥ mine! Hope it all worked out ok!

Thank you alea! Yeah I love mine too, didn't get to sell it car broke down lol then had small accident with truck. Fml

Oh no mr wiggums! Hope your back os feeling as good as possible today! Xo

My whole body hurts but I'll be ok. Thank you for you concern cat /default_smile.png you are awesome!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back