@tivan

• Thread starter Thread starter noobaga
  • Start date Start date
N

noobaga

Just bought from a SY mex vendor ( 2mg @tivan / loraz )

It is a very small yellow/orange pill with no markings just scored in half on one side.

I have not tried it yet. Kinda worries me.

Legit????

Sounds like whyth brand?,more so if it's 2mg and not 2.5mg (which I find the best).Are they very small pills?.

If they are the above type I find them VERY weak and are produced in high numbers in the PK/IND area.

Of course they may well be not the type ive just described as I don't think many SY vendor's send PK/IND meds?.

Try one and you'll soon find out if they're any good or not."Suck it and see" as they say!!

Peace 

Bliss..    

was told is was pfizer  2mg  - yes VERY small - tastse is good.

Last edited:
Aslong as they do the job then that's the main issue.There are SO many (fake) meds out there the BIG issue is the meds effectiveness.Bigger, smaller,different colour ect doesn't matter a jot Aslong as they do what they're supposed to eh @noobaga friend?.

Although I of course understand people not wanting to test the strange or unfamiliar tablet sitting in they're hand.

Peace 

Bliss....

I have tried a few sorts, but always go with 2.5mg, as they are more legit. Hemofarm is the best brand/generic that I have tried. Very calming.

I have tried a few sorts, but always go with 2.5mg, as they are more legit. Hemofarm is the best brand/generic that I have tried. Very calming.
Just found this old(dish) thread. Those are the light blues ones scored on one side right? Thanks. 

I recently got the mustard-colored scored but otherwise unmarked 2mg Laura Z. Pam.  They're not the strongest..

Last edited by a moderator:

i just realized how old this post is. But I also just got these pills.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently got the mustard-colored scored but otherwise unmarked 2mg Laura Z. Pam.  They're not the strongest..
Do you believe that these are real but just weak? I am trying to decide if I should try taking two instead of one but am a little nervous. 

Do you believe that these are real but just weak? I am trying to decide if I should try taking two instead of one but am a little nervous. 
After just being odded out by no markings. I found the score box. They are indeed legit and are not really weak at all. The mind plays tricks.

They are legit friend. You can tell if you chew one and it melts like candy :)  lol

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back