Tiz

fatherthyme

I have become incredibly frustrated, although not surprised at the recent spate of takedowns of the markets and vendors. The fact that deepdotweb got shuttered tells me this is just the beginning. I know a few people involved in training federal law enforcement and they said this is just the beginning, likely they have been planning this for years, and now they are at the final phase. If so, markets should be dropping like flies, and unfortunately a lot of people. I am glad I was not an active participant, but because of my interest in the dark tech, it doesnt surprise me at all. People have to kill anything thats good. 

I am also confident that all theses RC Benzos are going to get swept into an all Select literal ban, so better to make a friend in ChinaE

ANYWAY - I have gone through around 9 tiz vendors, each one started out strong, but then got progressively weaker each order. This includes Encern, and several others. This has frustrated me to no end so I finally decided to stock up when I found a good source. Unfortunately, without permission, I can't share the contact, but until I get permission, feel free to contact me. I am not trying to vend or profit. Just tired of getting ripped off. 

He has access to a lot of other RCs as well. Many I don't know about. 

Stay safe.

Nobody can contact you because you're not a sponsor and your not supposed to initiate transactions in that manner anyway. People do not let desperation suck you into a scam. Always stick with a well established vend0r that has already been proven here. No offense to the OP but, there is too much scamming going on to put your hopes into a post like this.

Sounds like a story I got scammed from before..DEAmonds just emergency scheduled some random cathones, no word on RC Benz0s that I have heard about though

@fatherthyme if you have a vendor that is strictly an RC vendor you can post it under "Suggest an RC vendor". Even if you were to become a sponsor we can't allow members to give out sources via pms and this is to protect our members from being scammed. as Ipon previously mentioned. 

Vendors of pharmaceuticals have to go through staff to be approved before they can be listed here.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back