To Some Of The New People

Elcan

I like several that just joined have found this place to be a trove of info, Knowing know what i didn't know even two weeks ago, would have saved me well over 500.00  The newbs need to just keep digging find te area that has your attention, and research it.   So my feed back is to this site and the community is thank you so much it will save me countless 100's ( i would put 1000's but not there yet).  

Also to some of the new people -- a gentle reminder:

Please do not post about what shipping methods, shipping companies, types of tracking numbers, etc that the various vendors use.

Please act as if everything you post on the board is read by LE, because it very well may be. If you have a question or want to say something but youre not sure if it's TMI, then pm a more senior member. If you cant pm yet, just assume it's TMI and keep it to yourself.

Please remember that the less info you give up to the world about this stuff the more likely we all are to receive our potential purchases.

Please use common sense.

Not tring to bust balls and this isnt directed at you specifically elcan, it's more addressing your post's heading, but there's been a lot of posts giving up too much need-to-know-only info lately, especially in a certain section, and it's going to ruin it for everybody.

Please, all newbies, read the site rules. Theyre good rules. This is a great place. Help us keep it effective and relevent - help us keep it safe.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
johnnog said:
good advice two,LE will def be monitoring sites like this.

i am not going to be posting who i have ordered from until after i received my order,also using correct spelt names of meds brings the search bots here so using made up words is better to do.
johnnog couldn't have said it better!  Excellent advice here!  I too do not post about pending orders with the exception of ones over 40 days that I believe I will never see.  Even then I don't specify what I ordered.  This is simply to see if others are having issues with the same mailing times.

And, spelling names correctly is not cool!   I think everyone here can get the idea with very limited info.

Great job!

johnnog said:
good advice two,LE will def be monitoring sites like this.

i am not going to be posting who i have ordered from until after i received my order,also using correct spelt names of meds brings the search bots here so using made up words is better to do.
That is the best method good lookin JN,and don't hit your TN ALOT like ur playing whack a mole ur TN will be red flagged by LE
DJ1

Reactions: two
I'm impressed and proud of the discussion on this thread. People of all levels of experience making valuable and helpful comments.

Two said it best: Please use common sense.

And LE is always reading every word, even as I write this.

Reactions: two
they can find out what IP address was used to track your letter and that's one more piece of evidence. I wait till something is really late before I ever track

Also to some of the new people -- a gentle reminder:

Please do not post about what shipping methods, shipping companies, types of tracking numbers, etc that the various vendors use.

Please act as if everything you post on the board is read by LE, because it very well may be. If you have a question or want to say something but youre not sure if it's TMI, then pm a more senior member. If you cant pm yet, just assume it's TMI and keep it to yourself.

Please remember that the less info you give up to the world about this stuff the more likely we all are to receive our potential purchases.

Please use common sense.

Not tring to bust balls and this isnt directed at you specifically elcan, it's more addressing your post's heading, but there's been a lot of posts giving up too much need-to-know-only info lately, especially in a certain section, and it's going to ruin it for everybody.

Please, all newbies, read the site rules. Theyre good rules. This is a great place. Help us keep it effective and relevent - help us keep it safe.

Thank you.

EXCELLENT post Two!

I don't understand why people keep bring told to dig for information. Pick a vendor that meets your needs. Read the reviews. Order

Last edited by a moderator:
Think people are getting over paranoid about the tracking thing not a dig at anyone .

But theirs a sense of paranoia that goes around ,which is a good thing but when it gets to a stage like the dark web where everyone is freaked out with paranoia it gets silly .I mean everyone can be traced if they needed to be but people ordering xyz shouldn't worry to much ,again common sense .If your some big time id be watching for honey traps which seem to be a problem .

The thing with tracking i can only assume that its some sort of scare tac-tic .Another thing to remember allot of people use Tor day in day out lots of encrypted emails and such ..id say those mails/sites are being watched allot more than anywhere else due to the nature of the beast 

Lets just say from the old board ppl said the same things over and over it was easy for le to figure out who what when and where and things happened .  So being told to look and not hand feed you the 411 protects the site our vendors and no one wants the wrath of sayimg go here and it not fo well and its all your fault.  Just think.  I for one am very suspious when a noob starts a thread asking where to get s brand name etc.... far as i know you are le 

Lets just say from the old board ppl said the same things over and over it was easy for le to figure out who what when and where and things happened .  So being told to look and not hand feed you the 411 protects the site our vendors and no one wants the wrath of sayimg go here and it not fo well and its all your fault.  Just think.  I for one am very suspious when a noob starts a thread asking where to get s brand name etc.... far as i know you are le 
That makes me think to ..When they open an account and straight out ask for such and such benzo ..No one is really that Noob level to think they can just join a board and be handed that kind of information on a plate .

Being brand new, I can relate to feeling confused, scared, and lost. I can see why someone would be asking for pointers; however, it is repeated so much to keep reading and look for information that has already been provided--most likely more than in one place. So yes, I sympathize with all my fellow newbies; but guess what?  Our patience will be rewarded, and as it's been said before:' The true character WILL surface through'.  People here are nice, but also smart!

I'm not adverse to giving advice as you will see @Twinkiefry:-D. But the reading helps you learn things you didn't realize you need to know. I really just wanted to write your cute screen name :P

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back