Tonight's Mma

d.j.rek1

Who do You want to Win? I Personally think Silva slacked the last time and will come out as Champ again. We will see .It's on .If you need a place to Stream PM . Chris Weidman, looks to make it two straight against perhaps the greatest mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter of all time, Anderson Silva, in a five-round pay-per-view (PPV) main event.Not to be outdone, UFC 168: "Weidman vs. Silva 2," which will emanate from MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, 

whats up zonked    ?been quiet lately   .Hooter   ,silvas leg snapped when he went for a leg kick   ...pretty gruesome

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hooter Yes Silva broke his leg when Weidman checked his leg kick,It was pretty gruesome and you could hear the crack.Goes to show you how hard he can kick . Silva was rushed to Surgery and will be in the hospital for a few days,then back to Brazil.He Says he still has 8 signed contracts with the UFC so does not plan on retirement.

hooter1 said:
I'm just happy to see that my fav Ronda Rousey beat the smile of that smartass face.  I love the chicks in the UFC!!!
yea man I have yet to see a bad chick fight. Despite my previous cases of mistaken identity today Im sticking by my guns on this OP

Na man you should've seen his thread about subz....N....Bz, Im 4sho on dis1

.......kinda feel bad for the guy /default_sad.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back