Tool, A Perfect Circle, Puscifer. (And Others)

PurpleOWL

Hi all! I've been curious about this and seeing as this is a drug forum (and other stuff as well) I figured this is a good place to ask this question.

I grew up with Tool, ever sincebefore I was born, my mom made sure this would be stuck in my head, and it is for sure. I've seen Tool twice, Puscifer once, no APC though. But my mom is now facebook savy (or obsessed) and she is a part of a Tool group where she is a social butterfly and talks to all these people around the world. One thing that a lot of those people have in common is that Mr. Maynard James Keenan has helped them through addiction and recovery. Others have been using him as a tool (no pun intended) for mental illness recovery. And others (most people around me) love to listen to them while on drugs, because it makes it so much better /default_happy.png

So I just wanted to know everyone else's opinions, whether they feel the same, different, or have something else that has helped them.

Cheers!

First of all, I hate all of Maynard's side projects.

With that said, I'm hoping and praying that a new TOOL album comes out so that I can go on living.

The plain and simple fact is, MJK has only tripped maybe 7 or 8 times....but his songs provide so much insight to the psychedelic experience.  If anything, I'd say that TOOL is more DMT related than anything else.  The album artwork just reeks of the Nexus.  If you've ever had the unique opportunity to use that particular hallucinogen then you won't be surprised to see some very TOOL-like things on your journey.  I can teach you how to make your own BTW, it's quite easy!  Back on the subject, take a look at this interview and you'll see MJK kind of put Jpe Rogan back in his place, very subtly, concering the dangers of taking things too far with drugs.  I happen to be tripping on some RC's right now and am kind of losing my mind, but plan to continue this converstaion later!

http://youtu.be/eJP4bOEau0w

I understand that completely. The side projects are an acquired taste, but I love all of them. 

I'm a musician so thats what I look at. I'm not too crazy about the drugs you mentioned, I'm more of a pk kind of gal. I've never "tripped" before.

That's interesting though and now I may have to try that! I've never looked at Tool as a "drug". Like I said, I'm a musician, so that's how I look at his music. Their artwork (by Alex Gray) is for sure drug inspired. What are the differences between the drugs you described?

I just saw tool in cleveland in October. Decent show, but nothing compared to the Lateralus tour

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back