TopPeptides.com SCAM

Weedzilla

I ordered from TopPeptides.com during the end of April 2019 and what I received was a major disappointment.  I ordered what was described as Clonazolam .5mg  x 30 ml..  Obviously it was reasonable to assume that there was about 15 mg of C-Lam suspended in 30 ml of solution.  This however was not the case.  The entire 30 ml. vial contained only .5 mg of C-Lam. What a ripoff.

Buyer beware

Also I sent them an email threatening to report them to the US Federal Trade Commission for false misleading advertising.  we'll see if that garners a response.  In the email I wrote that they need to either refund my payment or send me the 14.5mg of Clonazolam they owe me in four days or I will report them.    I'll keep ya posted on how these scammers respond.

Ha sorry to laugh, I actually e-mailed them a few weeks ago for clarification on this. It seemed kinda blatantly obvious, right on the label.

They never responded. 

Sucks tonight too, got a 40% coupon in my email today. That'd be one fuck of a deal if they were dosed correctly. Hilarious scheme, really.

I'm sure everyone who falls for a scheme is laughing their asses off 😒

Oh don't get things wrong, I've been butt raped plenty. Learned the hard way. The get fucked over and over again way. Go slow. Ask questions. Be prepared to loose a lil bread. Otherwise just go hang out at AA or whatever normal ppl do. That or get used to w/d. Sorry. Reality fucking sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a shame.  A few yrs ago, toppep used to be okay.  And benzo rc solutions were sold in (dose)mgs per ml.  They had oral syringes so you could fill it as high as the 1ml line, or less and dose the rodent.  Prices were just under 35usd.

I have to admit I'm surprised that TopPeptides is Blacklisted. I've communicated with the owner of this site quite frequently over the past year. He was the first (legit) vendor I found after DomesticRCs shut down that I chose. I first ordered the C-lam around July 2018 and it was definitely 15mg/30mL bottle as advertised as I had been making my own solutions with DRC's powders up until that point with the same ratio of .5mg/mL of PG solution. I then ordered their F-lam and again, was better quality than the C-lam by far and the weekend sales he does drops the prices to much better deals, even with regular prices they're not bad, and all packages are shipping Priority. I've never had to wait more than 3 days for an order. All I know is their stock of primary RCs most look for is back or will be in the coming days, but to each his own, and I'm saddened to hear some of you have had trouble with this guy/group. All I can say is unlike the previous company/site I tried that stole $100 from me, I've never been let down by TP. Take what you will from that from someone with a lot of RC experience and dealing with legit and illegitimate vendors for years.

The owner is a 25 year old who posts pictures of his car and girlfriend at his apartment. He has a Maserati. I found this on Instagram before he took his link off his profile. 

I used them a year ago when their solutions were good but unfortunately they’ve weakened their products and I’ve since moved on

Well this is good to know as I'm currently looking for MK-677 that only SARM Websites Sell despite it being a Growth Hormone Secretagogue and not a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator... my guess is it's Sold on SARM Websites since people use HGH and it is is cheaper alternative and can be taken Orally and is good for Bodybuilding at the right Dose I guess especially alongside other Post Cycle Therapy Starts and the Recovery Process of your Endocrine System begins. 

I still order from Toppeptides, but I did take almost 2 months off of everything I was on, and when I got my first bottle of F-lam I was surprised at how little it effected me. It may have been some other health issues I've been dealing with personally such as an infection which always hinders any use of chems, but I still will purchase from him in the future as long as it's viable and more reliable in shipping times than some others in my region. My orders get to me in no more than 3 days, usually 2 and sometimes 1, so for the price it's not bad.

I can't speak for others, obviously, but I have had nothing until recently but quality products that stand up to others I have tried in the past. I hope that helps those interested. Hopefully it's just a temporary downslide due to quality of chemicals he receives.

I recently ordered from top pep. Got the order within 4 days. But ordered on Friday and received tracking number. I was running low on my prescription xanax. I only ordered 1 vial of c~l@m, just because of the reviews and being blacklisted. 
The reason I don’t order from them is bcuz their prices are outrageous! 
But I didn’t need much since i got my xanax filled soon. 

I was extremely happy with their customer service! Shipping was very fast. They are US to US vend0r.     Product was a 10. 

I have heard their product was weak. But holy crap! I have an extremely high benz0 tolerance. And I tool 2ml (1mg) of their.     c-l@m. And dang.. I was out like a light. 
FIRST TIME I SLEPT THRU THE NIGHT WITHOUT WAKING UP IN MONTHs!         
*** I only take benz0s at night to sleep. Never take them during the day. But I have been on prescribed benz0s for over 12 years (to be taken at night only)  

But I will say they don’t have a good selection of products. Unless you are looking for st3r0ids...

Last edited by a moderator:
@drugresearcher is it a black car and does he go by mubie on whatsapp, legit business dont call you names for not believing that you want some kind of anything to show legitimacy. 

My rodents used to respond better to their floob and d1 claz.  Such a shame because they’re easier to order from than another us to us rc place.   Please come back DRC!  vermin were out like lights on 1 syringe.  Nice and potent.  
not sure if I’d put toppep in blacklist, but there are quality control issues, not just the rodents’ tolerance.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back