Total N00b - who follows directions

Alprentiss

Hey all,

I'm indeed a total newbie. And I'm trying to figure out what I will ever post here that is of value, times 20, so that I gain additional privileges, but don't annoy anyone in the process. I have an in-person friend I hang out with, so it's not that big of a deal if it takes me a while to become acquainted with you guys. 

Anyway, I guess I'll just say, I'm the kind of person who likes to both REALLY get things done AND chill out on the couch with my pets, you know what I mean? So thanks for granting me the invitation. I have done an awful lot of reading, but it seems to me I probably need to do some more. So, I'm going to hang out in the background for the most part and work on that. At least until I think I have the hang of things. So HI! 

Hi @Alprentiss! Welcome! I usually advise new members to have a good look around and get acquainted with the place and it looks like you doing exactly that! if myself or 2earls can be of any assistance please just holler here, put @ in front of our usernames to grab our attention. Happy reading! 

Hello @Alprentiss

I have an answer to your question. The most valuable posts are reviews of your orders. Of course you can post anywhere that may interest you and as PTFC mentioned, if you need assistance with reaching the point where you can write a review, don't be afraid to ask questions.

The only privilege for 20 posts is the ability to message other members so there is no reason to rush to get there. Welcome to the forum.

2earls 

@PTFC and @2earls, thanks! Yes, I would definitely give reviews of orders, but I'm not sure how I'd like to go about orders yet. It's all rather intimidating/scary, to be honest, figuring out the best way to go about it. I've done a ton more reading, and I think I've got all the possibilities worked out, but I'm still not feeling brave enough to give anything a shot, and I'm afraid of going about things in a totally incompetent fashion and pissing someone off. So, I'm still reading, still trying to see who/how to ask for something, how to extend my...gratitude, and how/where to accept that for which I asked. 

I'll get there eventually, I suppose. Thanks again for the warm welcome! :)

@PTFC and @2earls, thanks! Yes, I would definitely give reviews of orders, but I'm not sure how I'd like to go about orders yet. It's all rather intimidating/scary, to be honest, figuring out the best way to go about it. I've done a ton more reading, and I think I've got all the possibilities worked out, but I'm still not feeling brave enough to give anything a shot, and I'm afraid of going about things in a totally incompetent fashion and pissing someone off. So, I'm still reading, still trying to see who/how to ask for something, how to extend my...gratitude, and how/where to accept that for which I asked. 

I'll get there eventually, I suppose. Thanks again for the warm welcome! :)
You really can't go wrong mate! If you knkw what you are looking for and who stocks it, simply contact them and place the order, instructions will be given if required. If you don't know who stocks it, go round the vendors and ask for a menu. Don't worry, you will get the hang of this!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back