Totally Clueless

nicola8684

New to the Board and never have had to use one. So anyone who has Any time please reply and help educate me on how I can benefit from it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read ,Read &Read I was clueless for a bit until I realized it was all in front of my face after a month of lurking and debating on joining., Best thing I did for myself. Thanks to All that Run this Forum ,it's the best around.

I agree bro...I was new to it all. The thought crossed my mind early this summer to go online in search of something new. I'm bored and just sitting here anyway I thought. So of course I looked into another relationship first...I've been married for 25 years and well no I'll stick with the one I got...I'm not so bored I want to end up sleeping in my truck. In late July it finally dawned on me what I really wanted. I needed some spice on my green corn. I screwed around with online dox for a week or two until I realized there must be other people that want the same thing I do, but their getting it. Maybe I should ask them I thought. After a half hour of googling with that train of thought I came across this site. I can tell you from recent experience that the best help your going to get is yourself reading, reading and reading...it never stops. First you have to read to learn how it works and how to avoid being scammed, then you have to keep reading to keep yourself updated. From the time the thought crossed my mind till the time I had it in my hands was less than 45 days...I want to personally thank the members, mods and admin of  DBG for all your hard work that made it easy for me...all I had to do was read.

Well put Sid! Glad you got what you needed :-)

Oh well thank you for a warm welcome!!! I will just start Reading!/default_sleep.png

Read the rules first. There is a lot of opinions on the way to get the most out of your reading. My opinion is to read the first 10 pages and last 50 pages then read the first page again, in the first five threads under all the topics in the online pharmacy forum. Be sure to read and keep referring to the blacklist as you go. Best wishes to you and I hope you find what you need.

OYE OYE,MAMACITA,QUE BUENA ESTAS... "BIENVENIDO" @NICOLA

GOOD LUCK DEAR YOU'LL B FINE&FINE IF I MAY SAY /default_blush.gif

~SBB~

QUE PASA MAMICHULA...MI NOMNBRE ES @STARBOYBLU SU TEASER TURQUESA /default_tongue.png

AND AS TO "YO NO SE/SAY" POR QUE CHICA? TU NO SEXY.... /default_blush.png

SEND'N YOU A BIG #BENZOKISS @NICOLA MI BONITA

~SBB~ STAYGOLD

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back