Toyota Exec arrested for using internation shipping service to import oxy

I dont understand why they think this is a large number of pills.  I mean, 57 pills could be a thirty day supply.....maybe even less.  There is no obvious intent to distribute here. Poor woman.....she probably is suffering from pain.  

I dont understand why they think this is a large number of pills.  I mean, 57 pills could be a thirty day supply.....maybe even less.  There is no obvious intent to distribute here. Poor woman.....she probably is suffering from pain.  
very true cat I agree.

According to another article, she is facing years in a Japanese prison followed by deportation. 

Japanese media reports, citing police investigators, said 57 addictive Oxycodone pills were found in a small parcel labeled "necklaces" that was sent from the United States and addressed to Hamp in Japan. The pills were in packets or buried at the bottom of the parcel, which also contained toy pendants and necklaces, they said.

Hamp, a former General Motors Co and PepsiCo Inc executive, told police she did not think she had imported an illegal substance, a spokesman for Tokyo's Metropolitan Police Department said.
She needs to shut up and let her lawyer talk, Since it came in a package clearly intended to deceive, I think saying "Oh, I didn't know it was illegal." is not gonna fly.  And this is some VERY serious stuff in Japan:

Oxycodone is a prescription drug in both the United States and Japan. Bringing it into Japan requires prior approval from the government and it must be carried by the individual, a health ministry official said.

Hiroaki Okamoto, a criminal defense lawyer at the Nakamura International Criminal Defense Office in Tokyo who is not involved in Hamp's case, said the large number of pills meant that, if indicted, she could face years in prison, followed by deportation.

The maximum sentence for smuggling drugs with the intent to sell is life in prison, he said. Even if indicted for smuggling for personal use, it would be tough to get a suspended sentence because of the large number of pills, he said.

Poor lady.  Whether she is recreational or painful, i feel bad for her.  

Jeez. As much as I hate Toyota for stealing copyrighted material from a band I was in for some super bowl commercial they ran in 2008, I hope this lady has got a good lawyer which I'm sure she does. As far as my situation the lawyer we consulted with said that we stood a chance of a 1.5 million settlement. But since he was only "95 % sure " he wouldn't rep us pro bono and by the time we could afford the dough, statue of limitations passed. But still,  I can't help but feel bad for the woman. 

Good to know though if I ever do a gig in Japan. 

This kind of stuff makes me so angry.  I know nothing about Japan,  but have read lots of things which support that the number one distributor of illegal drugs in the USA, is in fact the CIA.

Years in prison and possible deportation!, i'm sure if she did get jailed shed be so glad to get the he'll outa there.

And a supply charge for 56 tablets is unreal!!.

Like cat and others I really feel for this woman but surely a good lawyer will get her a result but I don't know Japanese law so who knows.I,d imagine she can kiss her job goodbye also so expensive in so many ways....

Peace 

Bliss. ....

I read up on her story.

She was released after 3 weeks without being charged, she left Toyota and now works for a PR firm.

She sent the "necklace" package from herself before she left to Japan! Lol

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back