Tr@madol 100mg?

Tolby

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
So these were sold to me as 100mg tr@ms from mexico haS anyone had any like these? Waiting on some strips before I take any. 1689977984047.jpeg

If you wanna honest opinion, I’m going to tell you they could be anything at all. They could be old Endo’s. They could be a generic Ambien. They could be anything. That’s just me being absolutely candid and hoping nobody gets some thing they don’t realize.

If you wanna honest opinion, I’m going to tell you they could be anything at all. They could be old Endo’s. They could be a generic Ambien. They could be anything. That’s just me being absolutely candid and hoping nobody gets some thing they don’t realize.
Well I take 10mg gen ambien anywhere and these seem a little bigger. It's just from a reputable vender here.

Those look odd. Any T’s from SY I’ve seen over many years are pink. Also something as high as 100mg without being scored is weird unless they’re being marketed as ER. I would test for F and for xylophone. I heard they make those strips now. With the shortage of legit E’s and ocks, people are likely turning to other things like T’s which can deplete that supply and create another situation where those are being faked.

They fake E’s using unmarked whites. They can easily do it with anything. Are you the one who already got an F + with another test? Looks like you got your answer already. It’s very hard to get a positive result if it’s not.

Tbh I don’t like the look of them. Maybe it’s the picture but they don’t look uniform. Also they look jagged around the perimeter. Will do some digging but if you want to PM me and tell me where you got them i am happy to see if I can share some info on vend reputation.

The border of the one on the right doesn’t match with the left. I agree with @AnnaSofia. Pink is the norm for these apples. They could be anything.
Yea I flipped one so you had a top and bottom view they are all flat bottom and top has a small lip like in the right sucks the price I paid for 100 of these and not even sure what they are

I hope the vendor makes it right @Tolby. It’s difficult to search online for unmarked mags. I’m glad you posted here, to get feedback, from people who are familiar. The strips are essential and it’s good they are on the way. I’m grateful you didn’t find out the hard way, had patience, and were diligent.

You don’t have to do anything @Tolby. Oftentimes people are afraid to do so.

If the vendor has ignored everything from you since finding the additive, which I think was likely correct, as the strip was barely old, then yes, now would be a good time to let people know.

You should see what the vendor will do about it to give a full review. Then you can say everything, one time, and know you are making a real difference. You can post it here or the vend’s thread.

@Tolby yeah your result won’t come as a surprise to us or the vend. Like the others have said, some people are afraid to post results but it’s becoming more normalized thankfully and many members are very grateful. No one else is looking out for us or worrying about robbing us blind, so we have to look out for each other.

@Tolby please don’t think I’m saying Don’t. All I was saying is there are no have to’s. It’s the right thing to do. It’s also good to know if the vendor will replace, refund, if s/he does nothing, and/or ignores you. Mistakes can happen, but they seem to be happening more and more, so honesty is very important- so important. You decide how. If I really want to make a statement, I post both in the vendor thread and in the Discussion thread. Here is good too.
Thank you for your posts.

@Tolby please don’t think I’m saying Don’t. All I was saying is there are no have to’s. It’s the right thing to do. It’s also good to know if the vendor will replace, refund, if s/he does nothing, and/or ignores you. Mistakes can happen, but they seem to be happening more and more, so honesty is very important- so important. You decide how. If I really want to make a statement, I post both in the vendor thread and in the Discussion thread. Here is good too.
Thank you for your posts.
Ok well I'm going to do 1 more test with some new strips and then I'll post both here and there to let everyone know and messaged her to see what she says if she does

These could be anything, I only take from blisters unless I have a good recommendation....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back