Tracking says delivered but it's not

oweleiz

So this is my first item in a few years. Today I checked the national shipping sites with the international tracking number and it was way more updated. IN FACT right when I checked it showed that one of two items had been delivered just 15 minutes prior. You can imagine my excitement. But when I go and check, I have all my mail except the item. It said it was delivered to the mailbox and there is nothing anywhere around it. Literally 15 minutes after the tracking info said it was delivered. I am at a loss. Hoping it shows up tomorrow or something. Anyone else ever have this happen? Have any idea what could be going on?

So this is my first item in a few years. Today I checked the national shipping sites with the international tracking number and it was way more updated. IN FACT right when I checked it showed that one of two items had been delivered just 15 minutes prior. You can imagine my excitement. But when I go and check, I have all my mail except the item. It said it was delivered to the mailbox and there is nothing anywhere around it. Literally 15 minutes after the tracking info said it was delivered. I am at a loss. Hoping it shows up tomorrow or something. Anyone else ever have this happen? Have any idea what could be going on?

Do you have an outdoor mail box. That's what a lot of homes seem to have when you see a us mail boxes, then a door mail box.  Maybe someone saw something of interest and had a five finger discount.

Is that what you call them?
Yes, they ride around and target a carrier vehicle and wait for them to make a delivery. When they drop off the package they walk up and grab the package off the porch. Porch Pirates .

Here's my shipping problem that i said i would post about.  I ordered rock climbing gear to be delivered ON with UPS   At 10:30 in the morning I got the email saying that my package was delivered.  Imagine my disappointment when it wasn't delivered!  So I called the 800 number at 11 am, and they said someone would call me from a local office within an hour.  They called in 21 minutes, pretty good.  They informed me that the package was delivered to a business (right near my house) along with a 100 other packages, but that the driver had already retrieved it, and it was on the truck.  You don't think that he would have the courtesy to take the 5 minutes to deliver it to the right address seeing he was in the area, do you?  Of course not!  It was still not delivered at 6 pm, so I called the local office back.  They said it was on a different truck, and promised it would be delivered by the end of the day, and it was!  So i have to give them kudos for getting it to me, but it was a long day!

I have to wonder what would have happened to it had I not called though! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back