Trainspottin

Trainspottin

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
Hey guys NH native here. Ordering soon. Just got back into it as I took a five year hiatus after being a solid member for three years 2014-2017 and many perfect orders from one of the best vendors ever I would say. New to Bitcoin but I'm gonna try coinbase and then sending it to bit pay . Or I was wondering if I can but It on bit pay and also ssemd it to another wallet from bit pay as well. My bday is September 2nd. Saturday. I'm turning 42 . I can't believe it. So I'm going to try and make it a good one. I want to donate first and for most and then find a reliable vendor for benzos and pks . Hope your all enjoying the end of your summers. Take care my fellow members. Ty admins for all your help. Power to the people.

41 actually and I'm wondering big I can purchase my Bitcoin on bit pay and also send it to another person's wallet from my bit pay wallet and account.

Welcome back. Also an old head here.

I'd be wary how I purchase my coin. Took me a bit.to figure out. I strore mine in cakewallet. You want your coin in your own personal wallet before sending to vendors. Personally I bought monero and if a vendor accepts that leave it that way but you can create multiple wallets inside cake and exchange it into btc and bobs ur uncle.
As I said, took my old ass a bit. Hadn't used it since 2017 and now the requirements have changed. Monero is anon as it gets. No id or bs

Happy birthday 🎉🎁🎊🎂🎈 dude!!! 41 years young…I am here too in search of a good vendor for good pks/opis…medixo (sp?) on the international thread seems legit check them out they have a lot of benzo and opis offered…just have a bit of a high minimum quantity order but they have a solid menu and good reviews..I still need to donate asap like next few days plan on…anyways happy bday again dude enjoy.

People try to be helpful here. We do have rules tho so please read em if you haven't and I know other people can still use easier btc methods but, as I said, it's been 6 years, a lot has changed

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back