Tram caps from India

Missy50

I have been purchasing Tram capsules and tablets in blister packs from India for awhile now.  I have wondered if the were real as I barely feel anything sometimes especially with the capsules.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what to look for as far as what is legit or not?

Wrong place to post this--try under fake pills.

That said I've hadbetter luck w tabs from India & make surethey're in recognized blister packs.

No problem, topic moved to correct section. There are a good few vendors with tramps on their menus here, starlite and Clickremedy come to mind immediately, both very good quality. Though with Clickremedy, I woukd recommend the blistered brand as opposed to the loose. Starlites are blistered as standard.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I use Trammies occasionally (maybe 3 per week) to augment with hide row (you aren't supposed to use them together regularly). That being said, the only ones I've tried have a blistered brand name of you four ee uh healthcare.  I can definitely feel them, but being usually accustomed to hydies it doesn't feel strong.  100mg.

Hi, I use Trammies occasionally (maybe 3 per week) to augment with hide row (you aren't supposed to use them together regularly). That being said, the only ones I've tried have a blistered brand name of you four ee uh healthcare.  I can definitely feel them, but being usually accustomed to hydies it doesn't feel strong.  100mg.
There's a few methods on finding out if it's real or not. Your taste buds believe it or not is one of the most reliable resource you have.

For instance, I'm scribed specific benz for my anxiety disorder. What you want to do is chew the first one to get the taste in your mouth-- different chemicals have different tastes. If one is stronger than the other chances are the stronger tasting one is the real version, that or the weaker one being an old pill that is past it's expiration date and the pills chemicals are slowly dieing down which you'd loose most of the effects from the pills.

Believe it or not, it works and it's free. You just need to get atoned to the specific chemical taste of the substance to tell if it's the real deal or not. Some have artificial ingredients put it in simulate the taste, but you can always taste the difference once you get used to it. 

Seeing that it doesn't feel strong you may have old pills which are less effective. So my question is do you still taste the specific chemical taste of the particular medication?

As a note, taste bud testing is not always accurate but it will give you a really good idea if something is real or fake. If something has a sweet or sour taste to it, it's 100% fake for most meds. 

Sorry VII I don't agree with your sweet and sour taste description,I mean zopiclone has a terrible taste and I find that some bnz have a lovely sweet taste.

When I've had fake Diaz it's just tasted chalk like,so although you can taste alp and that is one taste I look out for you can't tell with other meds......

Peace 

Bliss.....

Just wanted to add my two cents.. I get a legit scr!pt for tram$ and I noticed that if you keep the p!ll in your mouth for about 20 seconds (or less) you'll start to get a bitter nail-polish taste (but not as bitter as p3rk$ or Vik$) but definitely not sweet AT ALL .. that means they're most likely legit (of course, along with the correct markings, etc.). Just wanted to throw that out there.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back