Tram identification

• Thread starter Thread starter Khalifkk
  • Start date Start date
K

Khalifkk

I received some trams or ultrams 100mg that are round white that have a T1 on one side and some symbol on the other side i cant really tell what it is.. can someone confirm they have had this? Its by one of our well known international vendrs

@Khalifkk APO T1-4? Those would be real trams. Some brands have different markings. 

However from what you've described so far it sounds like real tram, can you be more specific about the pill please? Shape, color, other brandings, etc. It varies per brand so if you know the brand of the tram you got it can help identify the exact type you have. Will help you crack down on this case to try to find you what brand you have so you know as a future reference along with helping myself know more about the brands.

I think I know which vendor you're talking about seeing there's only one that I know of that offers it. However those are 50mg blisters, so I might be wrong. 

About self-identifying a pill, a pills strength, and legitimacy.

What I'd suggest that you do is chew the tablet or put it under your tongue to taste the specific chemical taste. If you've taken tram before, you'll know the particular taste these substances have regarding chemical tastes. For example, benzos taste nothing like opiates-- they both have a very distinct chemical flavor. 

Your taste buds are the most reliable source of pill identification and to test it's purity/age. You can tell a pills age if the chemical taste is weak or strong, if it's weak it's an old pill (just bad luck) if it has a strong to mild taste, you got the winning lottery ticket.

If the pill tastes really sour or sweet it's most likely a fake, perhaps sugar pills of some sort or something along those lines (I've gotten those before from vendors before I knew about this site, those vendors were not and are not on this site). Sometimes on very rare occasions there's chemical majors that make pills but fill the pill with cheap stuff to throw you off. Be aware that does happen, but it's extremely rare to experience such a thing from personal experience. 

Either way, proceed with caution before testing any pills legitimacy orally-- make sure you do your research first.

Regards,

-VII

Last edited by a moderator:
Update:

This matches your description, tell me if this is accurate.

sanofi-aventis

Thai FDA Category: D

Tramadol Retard tab 100mg

Form: Tablet

Contents: Tramadol Hydrochloride 

MIMS Class: Agalgesics (Opioid)

Color: White

Shape: Round

Markings: T1

Size: 1.01 CM 

Picture:

68d97e67a8.GIF

As a note, this is for educational purposes only, in no way shape or form am I attempting to put anyone at risk nor am I a medical professional. This is purely about identifying a specific pill the user requested to be identified. All sources of information above belong to their respective owners and I do not claim ownership of this information. I am not a medical professional, this is merely information I found on the internet from professional healthcare providers. 

Regards,

-VII

Last edited by a moderator:
You are spot on! Thank you.. is this ir or er?
You are very welcome, as a note the brand is "Retard" which you can research. I don't quite follow, what do you mean by ir or er? 

Best wishes,

-VII

You are very welcome, as a note the brand is "Retard" which you can research. I don't quite follow, what do you mean by ir or er? 

Best wishes,

-VII
Looks like they are er (extended release) says they are prolonged release it looks like.. thanks so much for clarifying and giving me peace of mind tho!

Looks like they are er (extended release) says they are prolonged release it looks like.. thanks so much for clarifying and giving me peace of mind tho!
Most in that family of medication are ER's, mainly the higher relievers though. Rather a pill is ER/TR or not, it varies per company and consumption methods. Some Tram's are ER's based on personal research and some aren't, it varies plus I'm not but too experienced with Tram's.

To stay safe, take it as a whole. Swallow it, don't let it dissolve or chew the substance. If it is indeed ER/TR it's best not to get all the substance activating all at once. It could potentially put you in danger. The good side of ER/TR's is it keeps a stable dose through a period of time. Now for these particular ones, I can't say what they are but it's better safe than sorry.

Now I am not a medical professional, I'd suggest doing further research about the pills to see if their ER/TR's and the consumption methods used for that specific brand. 

Best wishes,

-VII

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back