Tramadol - Scheduled By States

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I know tramadol is a scheduled drug in Texas but what number is it schedule IV or II - think it has to be one of those numbers 2 or 4. What about in Florida and New Mexico ? If it is scheduled in either of these two states(think I heard it is scheduled in Florida) what is the number in Florida and New Mexico? Again think it has to be either 2 or 4 if it is scheduled at all.

weedpete said:
where im from it´s like nr 1 or 2: legal or illegal..

usually legal for painrelief, and illegal if you wanna get toasted on em..

kinda like cannabis :-)

¨seriously tramadol HC are nice for sudden/cronic pains, my fav´s are dolol..

whats is the punisment for having painreliefers on you where you are from? -a fine or what? or..

-Do they look at the pill, and then the schedulepaper and be like.. ohh thats a cat. 4 drug! -cuff that crook?

-sry if i´m a bit of the Q

very kind regards weedpete
Where I mainly live now and for about the past 9 years there is no punishment and in 2 out of 3 LOcal pharmacys one can buy

(Tramadol) them right over the counter with no questions asked - though still some may limit the maximum one can buy at one time but not all and in fact at one place I bargained and got 3 bottles of 1000's of 50mg for $300 and like a few months or say a year or so later got another 4000 for $400 - that is 10cents each in the high quantities - this was a couple or so years ago and obviously I don't need to buy anymore as have most of those 2 purchases left. Very surprisingly i also bought Carisoprodol(Soma) and Prozac over the counter just a couple weeks ago or so but for the really good things like oxy or hydrocodone one cannot but must have a valid prescription and surprisingly found that also to be true of zolpidem(best known brand is Ambien)- that is it is also strict and have to have proper prescription . BUT for other very good reasons I really want to leave this place and go back to mainland as will be Florida first and then try to move probably to Texas - and ofcourse the ease of getting those things over there could not be more opposite than here - I don't know exactly punishment as i think most people don't do them outside. Where are you from and what do you mean by ' ...where im from it´s like nr 1 or 2: legal or illegal..' You don't mean 1 or 2 years in jail i hope.

weedpete said:
Hi 3010,

lol no hehe Im mean pills are legal/illegal in my country depending on the situation ofcourse.

But they are pretty black and white about it.. --> legal or illegal.. the only two things i know..

Dont know about the US dangerticketfee-schedule-classification-thingy though /default_huh.png .. 1. legal or 2. illegal..

-anyways it sound nice to get a good offer that lasts long.. -everbodys dream if in pain!

the docs sound like very nice people /default_biggrin.png

are zolpidem u mention the same as stilnox?

i hope you get to where you want to geograficially! /default_smile.png

and i hope to see you more on here in the future.

very kind regards weedpete
Yes I beleive it is - stilnox is a brand name of generic zolpidem which one cannot buy where I am without a real prescription - i tried a couple fake ones but they would not accept them at the places I tried but I have ordered them ,albeit at a rather high price, off the internet from Starlite a few months ago but am now out - not sure if he is still offering them but I am going to try again and just

put up with the high price and remote possibility of the mail being seized by FDA ( happened to me sometime in the 90's by FDA

and that was not even for a controlled substance but in fact the same thing one can buy in health food stores easily in USA or DEA.

The States differ in their classes of drugs or at least the shipping of drugs. When was was in Arizona I could order Soma, Tramadol and other med but when I moved to Nevada nothing could be shipped there or all places. Was quite an eye opener for Sin City.

~Younghypnotiq

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back