Tranquiltreats

I placed an order from this guy like 3 weeks ago, hasn't shown up, he claimed to reship last week USPS priority but neither of the packs have landed whist I've been getting em from other vendors no problem all in the time, why hasn't two of what is supposed to be a top rated vendors packs landing? This guy

https://rentry.co/Tranquil_treats

I've used TT many times in the past the packages always came quick but when I eventually stopped using his services the packs were like 4 weeks domestic and it was this time last year. Thats crazy I had to find new services .You might wanna consider that 

This guys shipping times are a joke, why would anyone use them is beyond me

I've been using him sporadically since 2017 and my packages have always come within 4-7 days though I've heard some other people have had problems with shipping time as well. There have been a few times where he missed/forgot to respond to my emails and I had to bump them several times but once he confirmed my order they always arrived quickly, and he'd always include like 10-20 extra if he fucked up on the email front. Never had a bad experience with him, IMO the misses just come down to human error but like I said I have seen other people complain about shipping time so maybe I've just been lucky (or them unlucky). Good guy and always came through for me though!

Haven't ordered from him since around may 2019 however...I actually just emailed him and got an auto-response that he is taking a break for a bit, so idk what's going on with him right now.

I've been using him sporadically since 2017 and my packages have always come within 4-7 days though I've heard some other people have had problems with shipping time as well. There have been a few times where he missed/forgot to respond to my emails and I had to bump them several times but once he confirmed my order they always arrived quickly, and he'd always include like 10-20 extra if he fucked up on the email front. Never had a bad experience with him, IMO the misses just come down to human error but like I said I have seen other people complain about shipping time so maybe I've just been lucky (or them unlucky). Good guy and always came through for me though!

Haven't ordered from him since around may 2019 however...I actually just emailed him and got an auto-response that he is taking a break for a bit, so idk what's going on with him right now
Have you heard anything back? He hasn't responded to me 

Have you heard anything back? He hasn't responded to me 
Hey, sorry for lateness, I just logged in for the first time in a minute. I never got a response but I never followed up with him after the automated message either. You have any luck? I'm gonna shoot him an email right now.

I've had success with him. Last time was around Halloween.  His website is updated, but via email I got an auto reply saying no direct deals.

He doesn't have anything special that somebody else doesn't carry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone heard from this guy lately? I'm thinking of placing an order. The whole pez thing kind of seems weird but I'm kind of desperate at this point. Should I pull the trigger? 

Looks like orders are temporarily suspended. I was thinking about putting in an order for the predosed 4F-MPH, which sounds interesting. Guess that'll wait.

They appear to have reopened as of June 1st. It looks like they are trying to make some changes and address shipping times etc. I’m considering an order to test it out. 

i''ve been making my own etiz pez for years..just made a batch of 4-mph smarties and gonna lay tiz blotters..maybe i should open a store lol​

Site update says everythings restocked. My message wasn't replied to but I'm still considering placing an order.

I don't have much of an interest in benzos too much but is the 3tiz dosed high at 2mg? I feel like I see it 1 or less. 

Site update says everythings restocked. My message wasn't replied to but I'm still considering placing an order.

I don't have much of an interest in benzos too much but is the 3tiz dosed high at 2mg? I feel like I see it 1 or less. 
2mg isn't high for pressed (in this case candy) etizolam. Most places selling pharma or knockoff pharma etiz sell it in 1mg as I'm not sure any above ground pharma companies make 2mg dosed tablets. 

Side bar, he's always done well by me but he did confirm receipt of payment for my last order about a week ago and I've yet to see any shipping label created. Pinged him yesterday to inquire about when he plans to ship to no response. Hope he's just backed up and not sending the FBI, CIA, Kremlin and Taliban to my house to prosecute the fuck out of me for a lighter sentence. 

Side bar, he's always done well by me but he did confirm receipt of payment for my last order about a week ago and I've yet to see any shipping label created. Pinged him yesterday to inquire about when he plans to ship to no response. Hope he's just backed up and not sending the FBI, CIA, Kremlin and Taliban to my house to prosecute the fuck out of me for a lighter sentence. 
Hankjimmy any update on your pack?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hankjimmy any update on your pack?
Ended up getting it in the end. Unfortunately, as with all domestic vendors, he seems to go through periods of backlog where he takes a few weeks to ship out. Never had a problem with him and he's been around long enough that I don't think it's worth panicking or leaving a negative review if he doesn't come through. Will never understand why these guys don't just pause new orders when they're backlogged rather than taking them on and then pissing off their buyers. Nice enough guy though. 

I used him last year for some novelty pez. Took my payment quickly but then waited way too long for the pack to arrive.  This was pre-covid. I mean the pack came like after I wrote it off as a burn. But it randomly did come.  I personally didn't repeat business. 

@Electrikoolaid same here... Wrote it off as a loss but it came through. Don't know if they were dosed properly or what. I got a cool pez dispenser with it though so I'm not complaining

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back