Transferred bc to darkweb wallet

Mickeyg

I had about $140 in bc- I transferred it from my wallet to a wallet on the dark web(the people’s Drug) money is gone from my wallet but nothing showing on the dark webwallet. So where’s my bc- can I get it. Back- what do I do- I can’t message them cuz they won’t take messages till u place an order which I can’t do cuz my. Bc is in limb help please!

You may have been exit-scammed.   I had a similar experience with Silk Road.   I placed an order, transferred the BTC and nothin showed up at the receiving end.   No response to messaging.   It wasn't until a month or two later that others were reporting Silk Road as a scam.   Too bad because it was a pretty slick way of getting street drugs.   Once bitten, twice shy.   I'll never use another dark web marketplace again.

If you transferred it to "the people's drug store" on the DNM . Your coin is gone most likely . They have been known for exit scamming .

Regards

@Mickeyg  Its a bit confusing exactly what you are saying, what exactly did you transfer it to?  Like @Biskobro said, if you bought something at the Peoples Drug Store you definitely got scammed.  And if they are offering a "wallet" then you definitely got scammed as well.  If something else happened, please clarify.  Best of luck

I transferred my bc to the people’s drug store wallet and it never showed up there . Was going to order but they got me for &150. Are there any legit vendors on dark web that won’t rip me off?

It just seems like I’m getting scammed left and right- even from vendors on here, I’m not gonna mention any names because I’m giving them a chance to make it right first.

@Mickeyg If you order off the DW i personally would only use a market (like white house or similar).  still risks but waaaaaaay safer than all those BS sites.  Some are legit, sure, but most are scams.

@Mickeyg Without a market name to go on, another possibility is that you were not on that market at all - in other words, you were phished. Whatever money you transferred went into the phisher's wallet, not the market wallet. Whatever the case, exit scam or phishing, that account is burned, so do not use it again - or at least do not use the same password again if you do reuse the username.

Always make sure you get your market links from dark.fail or from the market's page (aka subDread) on Dread. Once you have a legitimate link, bookmark it.

Make sure you've read the DNM Bible before you do anything on the DN.

I'm late to the PSA - do NOT use dark.fail or darknetlive.com

The clearnet links above (but NOT the onion links) of these websites have been compromised by hackers.

I had about $140 in bc- I transferred it from my wallet to a wallet on the dark web(the people’s Drug) money is gone from my wallet but nothing showing on the dark webwallet. So where’s my bc- can I get it. Back- what do I do- I can’t message them cuz they won’t take messages till u place an order which I can’t do cuz my. Bc is in limb help please!
I would like to learn a little bit more about DW and especially dark web wallet. If you could PM me some links or something I would greatly appreciate it I know there's lots of info on YouTube about it but this is something that confuses me and I want to be unconfused. I went there a long time ago, poked my head and looked around and left they were some tasty looking items there though......

B

I would like to learn a little bit more about DW and especially dark web wallet. If you could PM me some links or something I would greatly appreciate it I know there's lots of info on YouTube about it but this is something that confuses me and I want to be unconfused. I went there a long time ago, poked my head and looked around and left they were some tasty looking items there though......

B
Dark web wallet? Never heard of that. DNMarkets may have a wallet associated with your acct but no single wallet for all dark web. Given the takedowns of DMNs I'd avoid them, too many scams, rug pulls, legal risks

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back